• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Hi JP, The general report that I've been hearing from Hubert is 9-11 inches. But you know how ice goes, I'm sure that there is more or less in some areas of the lake. Overall it sounds like it is in pretty good shape. Good Luck out there.

Jason Erlandson

Thanks Man! Was just thinking of heading out to Boy's Camp Bar to play. Might bring the 4-wheeler. or I might walk....I don't like walking.

Alrighty then. Stick to different lakes.......what is up with these lakes this year. I think they are just hungry and looking to swallow up people and things.

FYI! The pressure ridge is about 20 yards off the Access from what I could tell it is about 75 yards long. Saw a few cars out. I chose to walk. Didn't have a bite.

I will up at my parents next weekend can someone give an update on the ice thickness. Is there any vehicles on the lake and are there is there anyone putting out larger houses. It sounds like it may get fairly cold at night next week.

there is a couple of larger houses out. Definitely would not drive car or truck out. ATV-yes. Skates-yes. No snow, its real slick. Its not makin ice.

Thanks, It looks like the lows next week are going to be in the teens and below. How many inches are out there right now? If I have to bring the portable I guess I have to. I built a house on wheels and have not been able to get it out yet. The only problem with portables is when you want to spend time with more then 2 people, you have to fish in separate houses. Has anyone been catching any walleye's out there? I used to catch several when I was at home. Never limits, but when you got one it was larger then 3 pounds.

10-11 in. ice, but its not uniform everywhere. There are some ice ridges around the access. If you have ATV with a hitch and a house on a trailer a lot of people are pulling the larger houses out that way. Theres always a few wallys in Hubert. Heard some ar geting crappies but there elusive, have to look for them.

I weighed the house and it was 3100 #'s. I do not know what they typically weigh, but with that and a four wheeler it would probaby be as much as my suburban. Are they fishing the usual spot. I can remeber when I was a kid there used to be tons of houses out there now there isn't more then 20. Wish I lived up there, but you have to make a living or be retired.

Sorry, I didn't mean to put down anybody. I see there talking below zero weather for lows at the end of the week. My dad went out there last night for the first time and caught a couple northerns and lost a walleye. He said there's only 6 houses. Has anybody tried on the bar towards the middle of the lake, straight out from the boy's camp? I caught 2 nice walleye's out there once.