• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Fur prices

Pistol Pete

I didnt ever ask about the yotes or fox, but here i got 15 for big coon on the carcass, 20 for large beaver, and 10 for badgers

I want to get into trapping. Was wondering what kind of traps you guys use, and what the best ones are for the price.

May be a dumb question but do you have to skin the animal for the buyer or do you just bring them the whole animal and let them do the work. Cause if its the latter, I'm gonna strike it rich on racoons! grin.gif

If you dont know how to skin, or just dont want to you can bring them in the round or green. You will not get as much for them but it does save time. Also if you will be calling them or shooting them, wash any blood off the hide around the wound and this will help bring a few more bucks. Good luck.

What kind of catches have ppl been making? What is this cold weather going to do to the trapping, and the animals that you target?

A lot of the buyers will only give you a few more dallors if you skin them yourself. Get as much blood off you can and fold in any blown out parts before they freeze. If they arn't skinned right, they won't give you much anyway. CAJ