• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Kodiak

south metro DNR and Sheriffs on horse and atv Belle Plaine 169 south??

Kodiak

what was going on sunday south of belle plaine? there was dnr and sherrifs dept on ATVs running around the east side of the road, cop cars and everything???

Papa Grump

Bunch of cattle got loose , heard through the grapevine that 5 steers killed on the highway. Don't know of any injuries and such.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• BrianF
      I hope this analysis is wrong, but was doing some math trying to guesstimate when Lake V might go ice free.   As of today, the DNR shows only one lake in the state to be ice free: Pepin.  Pepin went out 20 days later than the median date and 4 days later than the nearest comparable cold year of 2013.   If we extrapolate this same delay to Lake V, then we are looking at an ice out in the neighborhood of May 20th or 21st.  Not quite the record, but close - and plenty late enough to screw up a lot of plans.  Like I said, I hope this analysis is flawed somehow.
    • scrubby1
      Hey Guys,   Just wondering if any lakes are open or close to being open?  Got the itch to get the boat out and wet a line! 
    • delcecchi
      St Louis county has something similar on their web sight (sic) https://gis.stlouiscountymn.gov/LandExplorer/  
    • Hoey
      This has been an interesting thread.  Walleye wings is new to me and I am going to do this to provide a different experience.  Thank you all for sharing!!!
    • Hoey
      ....just guessing, New Ulm?
    • AlwaysFishing23
      Good idea on the silicone spray definelty something to do every spring a big help to keep things sliding nicely. I use that stuff on anything that slides. On telescoping flip over poles for example.
    • eyeguy 54
      Pulled it up front and went to work on it. Silicone lubed everywhere.  Quite a task taking the steel cover off underneath that protects the main drive but got er done. Zips right up and down with the attachment I got for the drill. Nice!
    • mdogdaddy
      I found a very handy app for this. It's called onX Hunt Maps.  (I'm just a user) It's primarily designed for hunters that want to know where state/federal vs private lands are.  To see property lines etc. you need the paid (premium) version. The free version comes with a trial of the premium version for 7 days. But even the free version does quite a bit. It's pretty interesting for Vermilion because there is so much of each - private and state/federal lands. You can click on each parcel and it will even give the acreage, landowner names and tax address.  If I pull up to shore, I really want to know that I'm not trespassing. GPS works along with markers/waypoints. Maps can be stored for offline use so you  can use it without phone service or wifi. The free version comes with a trial of the premium version for 7 days. I added a zoomed out screen grab.
    • eyeguy 54
      cool, time for a short hike after lunch.  
    • Cliff Wagenbach
      Starting a new thread for 2018 Pike River Hatchery progress. No new news today. Cliff