• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
fishfearme

ICE PREDICTIONS

fishfearme

How early does everyone think we'll be walking on the pond this year? I figure if this weather holds there will be fishable ice over the whole lake by Thanksgiving. Its been about 7 years the last time this happened. That year there was a solid 4 inches before Thaksgiving, but the wind blew it open. Froze back up solid 4 days later. Last year I was on the north end on the 5th of Dec.

Cowgirladdict

im going to say Dec. 3rd

drizzle

walking and fishing cove bay by Nov. 1st.

Cowgirladdict

can i get some of what drizzle is smokin? thats 12 days away

Ryan_V

the simple answer is NOT SOON ENOUGH!!!!!

Capt.Blaine

Thats for sure!!!!

LIGHTLINE

JUST WONDERING AS LONG AS YOU CAN GIVE ME A PRDICTED ICE ON WITH ALL THE VARIABLES IN THE WEATHER AND LAKE CONDITIONS, COULD YOU PLEASE GIVE ME NEXT SATURDAYS POWERBALL NUMBERS.

Ryan_V

lightline... If I could do that I most certainly would not be here right now, I'd obviously be on the lake!!!

SalmonMan

Don't forget to let me in on the action too...

LIGHTLINE

RYAN,

I AM NOT SURE WHAT YOU MEAN, BUT O.K

MY THOUGHT IS, IT IS WHAT IT IS. THE ICE IS GOING TO BE ON WHEN THE ICE IS GOING TO BE ON,IF YOU EVEN ASK OPENLY YOU SUBMITT YOURSELF AS BEING WELL,..... GET ON THE RIVER AND DO SOME VERTICLE FISHING ONTILL THE ICE IS ON,WALLEYE FISHING IS WALLEYE FISHING.

LIGHTLINE

HEY SALMON MAN, HAVE WE FISHED TOGETHER IN A DIFFERENT LIFETIME TOGETHER?? I KNOW YOU FROM SOMEWHERE.

SalmonMan

I am sure you know who I am, we fished the door derby last summer. If I am right you have the white Palmer 26 foot - King Hunter - I think. Right? I have the 21 foot green and tan "Salmon Oasis"

SalmonMan

I was a member for a very long time then switched e-mails and lost password, so I had to start all over.

LIGHTLINE

RIGHT ON THERE SALMON O, YOU HAD THAT LITTLE SHORT GUY NAMED BUCK MOUSE THAT WE WHERE GOING TO TRADE FOR A SIX PACK AND SOME CARELSON SPOONS.LOL KING HUNTER IS RIGHT,PALMER. GOOD MEMORY. YOU NEED TO GIVE ME YOUR E-MAIL SO WE CAN FISH TOGETHER ON MICH THIS SUMMER