• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
CNY Tim

ALCS Predictions Oakland vs. Detroit ?

CNY Tim

Who's it gonna be?

Windy City Walleye Hunter

Nice work CNY. I likes it!

Windy

CNY Tim

Keeping it real wink.gif

Trainman

I'd like to see Detroit win this one, just cause they've been bad for so long. Should be a fun series to watch.

Moses2531

I want Oakland all the way, but I have a feeling they might be a tad over matched with how the Tigers are playing right now...

SledNeck

Oakland, after what they just did to the Twins, are overmatched?????????????????????????

wtf ever!

UdeLakeTom

Oakland...to make the Twins losing to them not a fluke.

fishinphilth

I hope it is Detroit, cause it is going to pretty cool that the central division produces 3 different world series champs in 3 years. laugh.gif I can see it now Twins win 2007 world series.

blue_healer_guy

This series is over even with the injuries, "It's the eye of the Tiger", I can't believe I just said that! I got to get one of their lids. Sweet colors.

RJ

I hate to say "it's over" after what Oakland did when they came to play in your house. We've handled the big hitters when they had men in scoring position. Game two ended with us up by three, bases loaded, and Big Hurt at bat. We certainly are in the driver's seat, though. Was great to beat their number one pitcher in game one, and have our three best ready for two, three, and four.