• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

area reports?

Was wondering if anyone has been doing any fall fishing and if any good reports have been coming from any of the area lakes?

I was out both sat. and sun. this past weekend with limited success. The water temps on the two lakes i were fishing were in the upper 50's to low 60's. Any reports would be greatly appreciated......Thanks!

I also would like to hear some reports. I'm planning on going out on Saturday and just wondering if its worth hitting the lakes around here or heading elsewhere.

Thanks

Was on Green Lake Monday....it was too nice - 80 degrees and sunny. Water temp was upper 60's. Saw lots of smallies, but they were spooked. Flogged for 5 hours and boated one 19.5 incher. I threw everything in my tackle box. Perhaps live bait down deep with larger minnows would work. confused.gifMel's Sports says its been the worst stretch of the season. Cooler temps will bring it back.

Large minnows on deep rocks that top out at 22'-24' seems best this time of year. I have never tried artifical bait on those deep ones but big minnows almost always work.

eyewarrior

hey LEECH?? you lookin for walleyes?? how far ya wanna go west young man cuz i have a hot tip for ya cool.gif.. i saw alot of eyes caught the last 2 weekends and with the full moon this weekend and a front movin thru it should be a gr8 weekend to fish! reply if ya wanna tag along with me!!

yes leech, they are about 17-20,, you are only allowed 1 over 20 there, last weekend i released a pig too grin.gif

green lake jig or rig around browns bar for some eyes or just troll around getting some crappys out there too around 13'' lm bass are chaseing cranks. afterdark its a party out there eyes, smbass, lmbass and the rock bass in 2-8 fow trolliing. south long eyes but small 10-15 and SOME bigger like 17. nest lake minnow thew weeds lines or troll them. north long jig the points. would you like me to stop yet?? henderson bobbler the sunkin island . crow river let me know there are hogs up there (eyes) go twins lol mmmmm diemond lake ?? kandi is slow with jig minnows little eyes but some nice perch lac a par is the hot bite i heard traves is the hot one over there

I live on Diamond,the fishin seems to be in a loll.small bass,lots of perch some 9-10 inches on the humps,sunfish were doin great but just quit.cant find any eyes.

Went out today on an area lake and nailed a 12 pound pike and numerous largemouth over 4 pounds. I guess we picked the right lake, even though it was the second lake of the day.

I think we aneed a real good two day thunder boomer to get fallinto the realperspective of great fish bite ,dont know any rain dnces but do believe its the only thing lacking in what gets a great fall fishing season started.Soon we will be looking to deer hunting and wondering if we didnt miss something.

Did anyone else get out during these full moon nites. The walleyes have have been going nuts. blush.gif (yawn) time for bed.

I was out on saturday night fishing for some eyes. They were on fire! This time of the year is always the best time to fish them.