• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

How lucky we are!

blue_healer_guy

To watch a team like this. To make sure your after job activities are done by 7. To plan your whole day around the twins. This is a blast! WOW! What a game tonite!

Totally agree! This Twins team has been the most exciting team in baseball. To be only 1.5 games out of first place after surviving the last month with Cy Young and the "New Kids on the Block" on the mound is simply amazing.

This team plays so hard!! It's been a joy to watch guys like Punto, Tyner, Bartlett, Castillo make amazing plays in the field and then fly around on the base-path. Watching Morneau, Mauer, Cuddyer, Hunter, etc. get big 2 out hits night in and night out has just been icing on the cake.

Watch the dugout...did you see those guys after Morneau's big 2 run double tonight!! They love playing FOR each other..no individuals, this is a TEAM. Redman's attitude says it all, the guy is primarily a cheerleader, but is clearly one of the most important guys in the clubhouse. I need to go out and buy one of the "Smell Em" t-shirts.

What do you guys think of Ro White? Maybe it's just a gut feeling, but something tells me this guy is going to come up big this last month and (hopefully) the postseason. Everything I've read is that he is one of the hardest workers on the team and a great teammate. At some point, I believe that is going to pay off.

I'm just so jacked right now for these guys...and Liriano is back tomorrow!!

I was so tired, I fell asleep when we were down 5-3 and woke up... flipped on ESPN and saw that we came back and it felt great, then they showed how the White Sox lost in extra innings and I have started this day off right. grin.gif

Hey Montana,

Remember a guy named Don Baylor whom the Twins signed in '87? He came up huge in the playoffs that season. Rondell could follow in those footsteps. Veteran on a young, inexperienced playoff team.

I'll have my ESPN gamecast up this afternoon at work following the Twins for sure. Go Liriano!

Rondell has quite the giddy up in his throwing and batting motion... I think he needs to put some WD 40 on his joints and loosen up... all arms.

And now, holding a 14# walter ouuta pool#4, the new hitting instructor for the MN Twins: Buzz!!!!!!!!!!

Best Twins team since '91. This is great baseball to watch. Every night it is someone different and we are loaded with star players whether the national media wants to admitt it or not.

This team is on a mission and I think we might be witnessing one of those "special" seasons. Get your parade tickets now. smile.gif