• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Coach

Lower/Upper Mission?

Coach

I am camping on Upper Mission lake(Sept. 22-24) for the first time in 20 years. I used to camp there every summer with my grandparents but again it has been a long time. We used to get into bass, northern and sunfish but this was in the summer. I mainly know Lower Mission but I am open for any help. Any info would be great, thanks.

DAVEH

I used to live on Upper,have fished it a few times this summer,did ok on bass in the pencil grass in s.w corner

of the lake.As of monday nite the ramp on upper was junk=

low water,ramp on lower is much better.

Good fishing,

Dave

Coach

Dave, thanks for the info. Way back when, we never fished for walleyes, would it be worth a shot? Night fishing/trolling?

DAVEH

The pro's say they are in there but i have never had any luck fishing for them!It is starting to warm up again and the colors are starting.

Have fun,

Dave

Coach

Dave, thanks for the info. Hopefully the weather will cooperate and we will have a great time. It will be fun to get back to a lake that I have not been on for a long time. I will post how we did.