• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Open seats/fishing partners. By popular demand.

I'll be leaving Albertville around 9am tomorrow and have no idea of where to go. Give me a call either tonight or tomorrow morning at 701-212-5799.

Lenny (real name is Keith)

I'm getting a bit of a late start, I'm leaving Albertville now, if anyone wants to come with give me a call. I will be heading towards the St. Criox river, but not sure where along the river I'll be fishing; probially will fish near the confluence with the Mississippi

• 2 weeks later...

Wouldn't mind catching up with some FMrs when the ice gets a little better. Hopefully soon we can post here and meet some new folks. I ice fish mostly on WBL and Big Sauk. If any one would like to meet up sometime just shoot me an e-mail. I'll do my best on those lakes and would like to get to some other lakes that you are familiar with. Happy fishing.

Darter.

Id really like to go fishing up there with you sometime. I fish the S. Metro lakes along with some around Mankato. Im going to be fishing in SW MN this weekend but id be greatful to be able to go with you up there. Email me sometime if you want to go. Or if you want to try a lake down here. [email protected]

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone want to come fishing on Thursday? Im going to hit Prior or a near by lake. We can go for pannies in the day and then Im going to try to find some eyes at dusk. I got all the gear just bring yourself. And maybe a beer. send me an email if you want to come. [email protected]

• 4 weeks later...

going to hit a south metro lake at 1 o'clock tomorrow. gills/northerns/crappies/perch. we can target some eyes later if you want. im going to run and gun in the day and then set up nice and quiet at about 4:00. I have a lake I want to go to but if you want to try another I'm up for an adventure. i work until noon and then im going. im bringing my stuff to work so im out right after work. i have a portable/auger/tackle/bait. call me tomorrow morning, Ill be up at around 5am. I have room for one.it will be fun. 507-995-7303

Next week I might be looking for ice fishing partners mid-week after MLK day. Thinking about Mille Lacs, or something local. Have all the gear, but for safety reasons want to fish with others, or if we go to Mille Lacs, split gas.

dachise, I've got tuesday open and I was already thinking about hitting ML. Does that work with you? I've got a work conference wed-fri so I'm not available later in the week.

I'm looking for someone to take me out fishing next weekend (25th/26th/27th) I'm located in Chaska and can go about anywhere in the metro. I'm a NEWBIE (my 1st season ice fishing!) and would like to learn more! (Specifically eyes/pike!!)

I have all equipment minus a vexilar/auger. I have a 2 person portable (would rather use yours) and all tackle/poles etc - I'll bring beer!!!

24yrs old incase that matter.

Thanks!

If your are avalible sunday the 20th I will be out on lake Odowds in the late morning till after dark if you would like to tag along. Will also be out next weekend to on satuday or sunday not sure yet. But definetly going out tommrow.

Tinker, I will be gone that weekend at the B-side bash, but I wouldn't mind taking you out after that. I live in Eden Prairie and a friend I fish with lives in Chaska and he's pretty new too.

Maybe we can put something together after the weekend.

Originally Posted By: TiNK3R
I'm looking for someone to take me out fishing next weekend (25th/26th/27th) I'm located in Chaska and can go about anywhere in the metro. I'm a NEWBIE (my 1st season ice fishing!) and would like to learn more! (Specifically eyes/pike!!)

I have all equipment minus a vexilar/auger. I have a 2 person portable (would rather use yours) and all tackle/poles etc - I'll bring beer!!!

24yrs old incase that matter.

Thanks!

Thanks for the trip ace.

I am still open the dates posted above. Ty

Any time. We will have to go back out satuday or sunday this coming weekend. Going to move the house closer to island maybe we can get into some eyes and pike this time. I'll give you a shout on thursday or friday.

Hey Ace, where ya heading on Sunday? I'm looking for a place to get out and haven't hit any pike or eyes this year. Should have a sled by then too if everything works out. Would ya mind another shack by ya?

My shack fits 2 I don't think 3 would work very well. Why don't you send me a emial me [email protected] and we can work something out. I have my house out on Odowds and will be moving it closer to the deep weed line this weekend. If I really kiss up to the wife this week maybe I can make it out satuday and sunday but normally I go out on sunday. We had a good time yesterday, should be a another good weekend if I can find the spot I'm looking for. Might have to give up the crappies for some walleye and pike but will see what happens. Email me

I totally forgot about this post Powerstroke. I didn't make it up yesterday but did on Monday. Guess I should have figured I'd forget and asked for somebody to email me.

Hey anyone in the Woodbury area looking for someone to fish with. Have all my own equiptment just lookin for someone to fish with since all my fishing buddies are still in college and I just graduated. Been goin to the St. Croix River close to Bayport but havent done so hot. Dont know the area too well yet. Send me a message or email if anyone wants to head out sometime.

If anyone wants to hit up Mille Lacs this weekend, I'm game on Sunday. You bring the intel on spots and I'll bring the gear. My new Trap Yukon needs to be used more. Let me know.

HEy Jeremy, I haven't emailed you back yet, but I'm thinking friday night or sat Afternoon. I have to check with my better half. I might have a committment in the AM on saturday, but I would like to go fishing with you.

JJ56342 where do you normally fish. I've been heading to the St Croix quite a bit. Been doing alright the last few times I went out. Don't really know where to go on any other lakes since I am pretty new to the area but would be willing to try somewhere else. I can normally fish Mon mornings, Wed afternoons, Fri mornings, and all day Sun. Shoot me an email if you wanna head out sometime [email protected]

TiNK3R

Where you thinking of heading? I am always open for a second person in the Trap Yukon with me. Just no clue where to head. No sunnies that's all I ask. I was planning on heading out Saturday all day into the evening but Sunday I have party for the Supper Bowl. SO i need to be off the lake by 5.

Let me know.

UWLEAGLE Sorry took me so long to get back in out of town will try get u an Email get somEthing togather get back from CHICAGO

• 2 months later...

Anyone interested in taking a young guy river fishing? Id buy the bait and beer. I played with my open water tackle for about 5 hours last night and Im itching to get on some open water. I had to use my waders to get on the ice yesterday. Id be up to go anytime day or night. I sure would enjoy it.

• The topic was unpinned