• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Open seats/fishing partners. By popular demand.

I typically have an open seat on weekdays ALL summer long... since most of my friends work.. and I am a teacher.

If you don't have a boat (or even if you do) and want to go out let me know. I can go out most every day. And weekends are good too... I usually hit White Bear/Forest/Bald Eagle/Turtle but would LOVE to try new water too.. including rivers.

Not much traffic on weekdays is a bonus. You can add me to your email address book.. and if you work perhaps you might want to take a weekday off to go fishing... and many weekends possible too.

Pete at [email protected]

I will be in the Minneapolis area from June 18-28 and just looking for some people to go fishing with. Won't have any equipment with me as I am coming there for a job training. I will be available in the evenings (after 5) and also I have 1 day off (not sure what day yet). I would really appreciate any offers to come fishing with you as I have never fished in Minnesota before. Thanks in advance. Please e-mail me at [email protected].

Good morning.

Has anyone thought about cleaning up all the old posts out of this one? There's gotta be more than one out-of-towner looking to fish around here? No offense-Cincinnatian...

Open seat tonight on Pool 2 from 5pm until sunset. Post an email address or just say "I am in" to grab it.

Launching out of Hidden Falls and will be trolling cranks for eyes and anything else.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone, I'm looking for a fishing partner smile.gif. I do not have a boat or much experience outside my regular areas. I live in Bloomington and have alwasy fished pretty much near that city. Bloomington lakes, fort snelling river, and recently black dog dams. I really want to get some walleye fishing going, only caught less then 10 in my life. But i have gear for everything freshwater. I have been fishing for 14 years or so and would like to experience other waters. I greatly appreciate the opportunity. I'm free after 5 on weekdays and weekends. If you have a spot i would love to tag along smile.gif. My email is [email protected].

Thanks!!

rui

I am in town from Cincinnati for a job training and tomorrow is my only day off and would LOVE to go out with soemone on a boat and do some fisihng. I am staying in the Chanhassen area and would most likely need a ride or I could get a cab and meet somewhere. If anyone has any open room they can spare, I would love to be able to catch some Bass, Walleye, Pike, doesn't matter to me. I don't have my equipment so I would need to borrow some. Please contact as soon as possible so we can set something up. [email protected] Thanks.

Man, I wish I was in the cities this summer! I'm working in Duluth but will be back in the fall. Wish I could fish with some of ya! Oh well. Awfully nice of some of you to even offer, I hope you all have good trips. I'll be checking this board in the fall if school isn't too busy.

I keep a boat on Medicine Lake and would be happy to share a seat or two from time to time with anyone who likes to fish that lake. If interested, send me your email or phone and I'll let you know whenever I plan to go out there.

My email is "teleworkinfo" at gmail.com

I do alot of cat fishing on the Minnesota river from approx 6pm to whenever. I usually have a open seat and enough equipment along. If you need a ride just call and if I'm going out, your welcome to tag along.

507-964-2773-home

320-510-1650-cell.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to be heading down by Owatonna around 6 AM on Sunday. The guys that usually go with me aren't available. If anyone wants to head out from St. Paul with me or I could meet them a little ways south I have an open seat. Kinda looking for someone to split some gas with. Haven't been down yet this year but last year we were getting real nice sunnies and crappies. You can email me at s_e_hendricks@comcast((Contact Us Please))com.

Hey Slyster, I'm off mon and tue's. Normally go with my dad, but his boat motor is in the shop and won't be out for awhile. I would be game to hit the walleye's on white bear tue's 7-17 if you were. I will provide bait and beverages if you wanted. I normally go to prior or madison and elysian since I live in Burnsville, but I'm game for white bear eye's. I've primarily fished walleye or crappie for last 25 years.

Not available that day.. but it would be fun to do that.. I have never targeted walleye before.. would be a learning experience for me. Let me know if you get another day.. and email me too.. I usually don't check this thread. [email protected]

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone going out to Bald Eagle, White Bear, FL, or Elmo, and has an open seat, please let me know, I'd love to tag along see what happens. Willing to help out with gas, bait, etc.

where are you planning on going? More than likely I'll go with Saturday morning as I work Friday night. also, I shot an e-mail your way.

Anyone up for hitting muskies on Tonka or other west metro lakes. I usually go myself, but wouldn't mind some company for when it's time to land one cool.gif I can go anytime next week.

Anyone fish bass in the metro?? I would love to go out but I don't have a boat in the cities frown.gif If anyone would like some company throw me an [email protected] I've always wanted to try minnetonka but any lake would be fun. grin.gif

The walleyes will soon be biting again. I will be going out most evenings and always have room. Annandale Area lakes, lindy rigging. Usually fish from 5 or 6 until dark. If you want to tag along sometime email me robinson@lakedalelink,net

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Sarge... Im up for it... lemme know... Im always game for Muskies... but at Tonka... thats even sweeter!!! Im not ready to quit for 2007 season yet... Im still looking for my first-ever Muskie... email me at [email protected]

I think I have an open seat for Tomorrow(Labor Day) Morning. Will be targeting eyes and you will need to meet me at Grays Bay Access at 6am. email me your phone and I will call you around 5:30 to confirm.

snowdogg187 at hotmail (Contact Us Please) com

I'm back in the Metro area and would love to hop aboard and meet some new ppl. Plan to return the favor in a few years when I have a boat and time and NO MORE SCHOOL.

Anybody hitting the water this weekend?

• 1 month later...

Started a new post before I realized what was up. but here is my other post Sandman I sent you an email already.

"This is a plea to the lucky ones with there boats still out of storage. I have been putting my time in on the St.Croix this year and been lucky enough to have some great days fishing, been out 8 of last 9 weeks there. I have bait, and I am willing to show some honey holes to someone nice enough to take me out. I will be checking the site regularly hoping to find a good Samaritan. I was thinking Friday might be a good day to get a early start and boat some eyes and saugeies."

I brought my boat down from Fargo just to fish somewhere. I grew up in Albertville, but will be in Woodbury on either Friday or Saturday (maybe both). If anyone has any ideas on where to go, I've got a boat and a full tank of gas to use up. You can post on this thread or email me directly at lenny4077 at yahoo, I'll keep checking all weekend.

Lenny

Lenny, I live in woodbury. Let me know if you still have an open seat. I would love to help fill it. the other half is letting me have a free pass this weekend after the birth of the midget.

• The topic was unpinned