• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Open seats/fishing partners. By popular demand.

Mrfish how did you do on orchard? Ive fished the dock at the boat ramp with the grand kid, but never took the boat out there.

Thank you for all the replies. I wasn't able to check the forum for responses the last couple days and seems I missed some very generous opportunities. My schedule is pretty open so if you are going out tomorrow (Sunday) or during the week, feel free to shoot me an email:

mas100378 at gmail dot com

Thanks,

Mike

MNmike-we didnt do very well today, Quetico got 2 small bass and i missed one, but the wind was kicking us around pretty good in my small boat and it just wasnt very nice out. I will probably be out sometime next week and i will put up a post if i have an open seat.

I was out there as well this morning on orchard and actually got to meet Mrfish too. Fun running into people you know from the site. I did decent this morning, but it completely depended on the wind direction. So long as the wind was blowing out of the west I was getting hits, and everything was on a frog in the thick stuff. Once it changed over to an east wind from 8-10:30ish the fish shut off, but around 11 once the next storm front rolled in they kicked into gear. All-in-all I got 5 fish in the boat, 4 of which were over 19" with the 5th being 17ish and also had a nice muskie take my frog a few feet from the boat. Had at least 6-8 more hits that I lost too so things were kept interesting. Orchard is in good shape right now for about any type of fishing, but the conditions need to be right.

Will be hitting Minnetonka tomorrow around 10am. Will have my 2 kids (5 and 7). Hitting the crappie spots in Seton and Black. Launching at Grays. If you don't mind kiddos, and need a seat, lemme know!

I will have an open seat this Sunday, leaving Golden Valley about 7:00 for a yet to be decided west/north metro lake.

I am open to suggestions as to location.

The plan is to be back home at about 3:00.

If interested send me an e-mail jcater02 at hotmail.com

I will have an open seat this Sunday, leaving Golden Valley about 7:00 for a yet to be decided west/north metro lake.

jac714

Head north to Maple Lake and come out for the FM outting, fun lake and good company smile

Hope you can make it!

ALL-IN

Thinking about it.

Sweet, would love to see ya come out for the day! It will be a laid back day on the water!

If you are interested, I know RiverRat contacted me about a partner for Sunday. So if you are looking for a partner and want to come up hit up RiverRat

ALL-IN

Email sent!

cool

Free this entire week and weekend coming up (posting this now on Tuesday 2am). Trying to see if someone might have a seat available? I can provide good conversation, food, gas, whatever.

Would like to try Minnetonka, but if someone is going somewhere else, that would be great if you want some company.

mas100378 @ gmail dot com

Thank you,

Mike

(BUMP)

I am looking for a fellow musky hunter to fill an open seat over the next few weeks. I was hoping to find someone who knows some good locations on Forest, Waconia or Minnetonka in exchange for the seat. You wouldn't have to bring any equipment as I have more than enough rigs and lures for two.

I typically go early Sat mornings (6ish)for 5-6 hours. Please email me at rwebby03 at msn dot com if interested.

• 2 weeks later...

Free this entire week and weekend coming up (posting this now on Tuesday 2am). Trying to see if someone might have a seat available? I can provide good conversation, food, gas, whatever.

Would like to try Minnetonka, but if someone is going somewhere else, that would be great if you want some company.

mas100378 @ gmail dot com

Thank you,

Mike

Bump for this weekend as well smile

Anyone chasing muskies this coming weekend or following week that has an open seat? Anytime works for me. I just want to get out a few times before I start work on the 21st. Thanks in advance.

gilgamesh24 @ gmail . com

Hi All!

I moved to the cities in 2002 and have yet to meet someone to fish with. I have my own stuff…just nobody local to fish with. Hopefully, I’ve come to the right place to meet someone who might consider letting me tag along from time to time. I discovered this awesome website several months ago, but life got busy.

Primarily, I’ve spent my fishing time trolling for eyes on the M just south of LaCrosse in De Soto. For several years, I've gone to LOW the day after Christmas for 2-3 days, then to a sleeper on URL for a couple of days with a group of friends. I also love to go to Ely/BWCA to fish with my girlfriend’s husband. I'm hoping that I can make it back within the next two years to AK for red/sockeye salmon when they make their run - just missed it when I was there a couple of years ago. Catching silver/coho on the Kenai was fun, just not as fun as catching reds would have been (well, at least that‘s what I imagine!).

I am sane (I think), very easy-going/go with the flow type, low maintenance and always willing to help in any way I can. I will contribute gas $, food, laughs, conversation, and anything else within reason.

After looking at all of the pics on this website, I’ve got an incredible urge to go fishing and I‘m very sad that I don‘t have anyone to go with!! <sigh>

Lori

Hi All!

I also love to go to Ely/BWCA to fish with my girlfriend’s husband.

Lori

This line had me going all the way to you signing off "Lori" (Female) blush My bad

Sorry though but if you ever get neat alex let me know.

i have a open seat gonna be leaving between noon and 1 today going to either independence or medicine my cell is 507-363-6112 thanks James

I have an open seat for tommorrow (9/14), I'll be fishing pool 3.

I live in Blaine and will be leaving here between 5:30am and 6:00am. Putting in either at hastings or by treasure island. Plan on fishing the whole day. If interested shoot me an e-mail at [email protected] thanks Gary

I am looking for a fellow musky hunter to fill an open seat over the next few weeks. I was hoping to find someone who knows some good locations on Forest, Waconia or Minnetonka in exchange for the seat. You wouldn't have to bring any equipment as I have more than enough rigs and lures for two.

I typically go early Sat mornings (6ish)for 5-6 hours. Please email me at rwebby03 at msn dot com if interested.

I am heading out on the Mississippi (Pool 1) tomorrow about 8:00 from eastern Golden Valley and will have an open seat.

If anyone is interested in going drop me an e-mail at jcater02_at_hotmail.com.

Plan on looking for smallies between lower St. Anthony lock and dam and lock and dam #1

Hitting Tonka - looking for walleyes at first light have an open seat. meet me there if u want, but send a message here so I know who to look for. Launching at spring park (by the water patrol) Probably 530ish

Have no boat, but love to bass fish. Live in St. Paul willing to go out to tonka or west metro, or anywhere around town. I will fish for eyes and anything that bites. i can be reached at [email protected] and we can discuss it. Thanks

Depending on the weather I am planning on hitting the Miss (Pool 1) on Sunday morning for a good part of the day. Planning on a moderately early (7:30-8:00 AM) start from either North Mississippi or Boom island park.

If interested contact me at jcater02_at_hotmail.com

I will be walleye fishing later today and on saturday. I'm debating on waconia or tonka. I'm hoping someone who has had some success on either of those lakes will be interested in joining me. [email protected]

I have an open seat tomorrow early a.m. on Indy for Muskys (if you are very familiar with Tonka, I may change locations) I know the lake pretty well and you really wouldn't have to bring any equipment as I have more than enough rigs and lures for two.

I plan on being on the water no later then 6 a.m. and stay out for 6-7 hours

Please email me at rwebby03 at msn dot com if interested.

• The topic was unpinned