• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Open seats/fishing partners. By popular demand.

Anybody ever do "open seats" in a fish house?

I'd like to try some ice fishing this year, but have no equipment for it. Would get some fishing gear, but not willing to buy an auger, etc.

All the time. You can email me at s_e_hendricks at comcast.net. I have a portable that seats six to eight so I can get a few out there.

Thanks Quetico & Sandmannd, I will be in contact. Sounds fun. Might even make a hard water convert out of me smile

- Wish

i had to work all day so i didn't make it out i have a birthday party to go to tomorrow gonna try for sunday if it's not raining give me a call on my cell 507-363-6112 James

I have an open seat or 2 for monday 10/6, will be fishing pool 3 (gotta figure it out for the full throttle walleye championship)plus have to learn a new fish locator. Well be putting in at Hastings if interested can call 763-757-5929 Gary

Gary I am vary interested in your open seat... what time are you heading out? how long will you fish till? thanks and you can contact me at : timnewcomer at msn dot com

Sorry my post is late (worked yesterday) i'm full for today, but possibly open seat or 2 for next monday or tuesday (depending on my tourney partner) If your interested rivernut I'll give you a call later this week

hardwater, I'm open for when and where as well. give me a call at 612-616-1582 and maybe set something up?

Anyone up for Minnetonka tomorrow morning? Grays Bay access 7:30??? Open seat in the back of a Crestliner Fishawk, (I really need someone to take pictures of the 50" musky I'm going to catch!)

I live in Minnetonka off hwy 7 & 101 and have the day off tomarrow... what are you going for? just musky or other species two? let me know I would like to make it out.

never mind... I told the wife I was going fishing tomarrow and she told me that she forgot to tell me that my son has the day off school so I have to be home.

I'm looking to go out tonight(friday anytime after 230), but I need someone with a boat.... can anyone take me please??

jrazskazoff at gmail dot com

or 612 743 3097 cell.

thanks in advance!

Anyone flying solo tomorrow for a day of fishing. Its going to be nice out there. Ill check back first thing in the morning around 7. my cell is 507-995-7303. id go fishing anywhere. i promise not to catch all the fish either. Brad

Found a seat for Sunday. Sorry James today is a no go for this guy. Lots of housework to catch up on.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all. I am planning on going out to tonka on 11-1-08 and have an open seat. I do not know the lake at all and my depth finder just died, but if anyone wants to come, let me know. I have a little 14' blue and orange boat. Just planning on trolling for walleyes. Contact me at [email protected]

I put in at Maxwell Bay in Minnetonka on Wednesday 10/29/08 and there was still a dock in. I'll probably launch there on Saturday too. I'm still planning on trolling for walleyes, or maybe trying to catch some pike, if someone wants to come I'll go after whatever they want to chase as well, but I don't have musky gear so bring doubles if that is your species of choice:) I just want to be out on the water and maybe meet someone new. Going to try to be there around 1:00 pm as the wife has to work. Open to staying out till 8:00 or so and trying to hit the night bite. Let me know. [email protected]

Then I'll probably have 2 open seats on Monday afternoon/ evening. Taking the canoe after some south metro crappies.

• The topic was unpinned