• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Buffalo Walleyes on Opener?

Checking in to see what you think will be the ticket for the walleyes on Buff this opener? I am thinking about the breaks in 15-25 FOW off of the large underwater structure that sprawls throughout the lake. Gonna try minnow, and crawlers. If that doesn't do anything, trolling cranks on the north end will be the next plan...

I would not advese it. If you are stopped this week targeting the game fish. You could get a rather large fine. And spiol your opener. I would look to the shallows myself 3-10 ft.

JigginJim

Do you read his post at all? He did not say he was fishing them now, but at opener. It even says it right in his title "Buffalo Walleyes on Opener?"

Sorry i miss read the post. With the water as high as it is you can cast to the shallows. I used jigs at mid-nite and done ok. 2 fish in 2 hours, good enough for a quick opener.