• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Are we all on the same page about the BEACHBALLER

Mitty

Boy I will tell you this guy is one of the WORST pitchers in the whole dam league I would give him one more start and if it is the same outcome I would tell him to fake an injury boy he is flat out EMBARRISING!

He's lost it. His pitches do not fool anybody. Every start has the same outcome. His two wins early came because the bats put up 20 runs for him. His BAA must be .400. He isn't the type of pitcher that can come out of the bullpen. What can they do with him? shocked.gif

kinda wondering where all the other smokestacks went that thought radke was some kind of god a few weeks ago ???????

the guys done , give lariano the ball. radke might make a good high school coach if he stays away from the pitchers, maybe haul the gear around, chalk some lines , keep the book. yea i can see it

The bad thing is we also have Lohse who is basically the same. Maybe we can get lucky and find a trading partner.

Just read in the pioneer press that Gardy isnt worried about the Beachballer well maybe somebody should wake that clown up too, how can you say your not worried when your so called number 2 is performing like that,that is the problem with this team just take it easy and everything will be alright yea right just like last year,I still say and always will say DUMP THE BUM.Radke that is.

Your right G-Man a couple a weeks ago alot of these people in here thought he was going to have a good year and give him a break hell for the money that clown is making he should start selling hotdogs at the ball park that way he might not feel so guilty for taking Pohlads money,maybe its time to dump that clown Ryan also I wonder how he feels about Thome right about now.

You can keep ragging on Radke all you want. I am more worried about the other 8 guys in the field and the other 4 starters that haven't gotten it doen at all this year.

This is Radke's last year according to him. I am more concerned about players like Hunter who can't get a hit when it counts. Also the enitre pitching staff as a whole has been appauling this year. Sporatic decent starts at best.

Radke isn't my concern at all, he isn't the future. Problem is its hard to find anyone on the roster right now that is playing like he wants to be the future franchise player.

I'm one of the smoke stacks that still thinks Radke has some good innings left in him.

I just have to wonder if anyone has the ability to live up to Mittys expectations.

Boilerguy,

I am with you. I think he still has some time left. Some people are never happy with certain players. They lock on to one guy that they don't like and no matter what he does they can always find a way to slam him.

Sooner or later Santana will have people slamming him, forget about the Cy Young award, or leading the league in K's there will be people that find a way to criticize and say he is over rated. Still waiting to hear the arguement about him not being a winner since he hasn't brought us a title. Thats was a main arguement people were making to explain why Daunte Culpepper sucked so bad. He never won a super bowl. Its the best vauge argument you can make about someone you don't like. They are no good because they didn't win the big one. I love that one.

perhaps radke goes on a tear, wins a few more than he loses maybe that will change a few minds. His ERA will more than likely never come down, but what can you do.

I wouldnt criticize Ryan, you can't always make all the right moves, but for what he gets to work with money wise you cant complain on the prospects and players he has gotten over the years.

Times are tough, twins are playing awful, it cant get much worse, but hopefully will get better.

The Twins are darn lucky to have Ryan. I think he does a heck of a job with the $$$ he has to work with.

To be blunt, the entire rotation is pretty much suckin wind right now and it doesn't help when the bats are silent. I agree the Twins are playing pretty bad right now. Hopefully things will come around.

Quote:

kinda wondering where all the other smokestacks went that thought radke was some kind of god a few weeks ago ???????

the guys done

he may not be some kind of god but.....he did win tonight?

you fair weathered fans can come back now

oh wait it was just the royals.... grin.gif

My streak of predicting a Radke HR given up in the first three innings came to an abrupt end last night versus the worst team in baseball (KC) but it is worth noting that Matt Stairs went yard in the 7th inning off of our tater boy. tongue.gif

At least when Windy act's like a WHINNING BABY he has a little personality......... grin.gif

What no homerballs tonight what the hell is going on if your going togive up 11 hits in 5 innings at least give up a gopher ball.

Pier,

Did you say a whinning baby or a winning baby? Just kidding. You know I love to sling it but I can also take it too. Been doing it since I was 10 years old, arguing with my two best friends, one a Sox fan and one a Cub fan. The fur really flew in `69. Took some pipe for about 5 months of the season and then gave it back in spades the last 6 weeks of the season as the Mets blew by the hapless Cubbies.

Anywho, I have to say I love your photo (I think they are called avitars or something like that) it looks just like me except I have a little more hair, not much but a little. I have not figured out how to get or post an avitar yet. Still living in the past when it comes to `puters. Talk to you soon and I don't suspect you will hear much whinning from this ole boy though you can count on plenty of winning and crowing, but I doubt you would expect any less and as usual...YOU CAN PUT IT ON THE BOARD...YES! Windy

• 3 weeks later...

Man, maybe he is a beachballer? 6 earned runs in 5.2 innings, maybe its time to give it up?

You beat me to the punch by minutes... and only one homerun given up today by the deadbeat! I think Gardy should have left in there for the duration... all nine innings, just abuse his arm and take a 18-0 loss. Do you think that would get in his head?

Hey Pier still going to bat for this clown you might even be 2 for 2 off of him christ have a little pride and at least fake an injury or something bring Silva back at least,this guy forgot what a quality start is,I think he just hopes to get to the 2nd or 3rd inning how much are we paying this STIFF oh thats right 9 mil. good thing he didnt have to go through arbitration he might be getting 12 mil.one word says it all UNBELIEVABLE!

• 1 month later...

Quote from Mitty..

Quote:

Hey Pier still going to bat for this clown you might even be 2 for 2 off of him christ have a little pride and at least fake an injury or something bring Silva back at least,

Hey Mitty how's it going now....... grin.gif

Quote from Mitty....

Quote:

Boy I will tell you this guy is one of the WORST pitchers in the whole dam league I would give him one more start and if it is the same outcome I would tell him to fake an injury boy he is flat out EMBARRISING!

Good thing your not running the Twin's... grin.gif

Brad Radke in his last 9 starts has given up 18 runs....

Not bad for the WORST pitcher in baseball...... grin.gif

It seems I remember wanting to get rid of Ro White...3 dingers in 3 days...And now in the other posts, Chi-sox

fans are comparing Buerhle to the early season Radke.

Its funny that Mitty was so convinced that Radke was garbage.

I can't help but notice that now that Mitty's opinion seems to be proven wrong he has made himself scarce.

If you have an opinion as strong as his you would think he would want to stick around and keep defending it. Its going to be tough now though.

The Twins are now one of the better teams in all of baseball, atleast according to alot of the power rankings I have seen.

Poor Mitty, sold off the Twins and some of there players and is now in the hotseat. Guys, we were all down on Radke and White so lets not forget that... Mitty may have been a bit outspoken, but lets not cruscify him too much, he is just a passionate Twins fan (I believe) ???

I was always a defender of Radke, yeah he had a poor start but so did Santana, Loshe, Silva, and Baker.

Not to mention, most of the rest of the team.

I never thought Radke was as bad as Mitty said. According to mitty Radke has been a bum all his career and isn't worth a dime. I was starting to think that Radke might have punched Mitty's dog or something for Mitty to hold such a grudge.

I am all for criticisim but it means nothing if you aren't willing to awknowledge when someone is also playing well.

Quote:

I am all for criticisim but it means nothing if you aren't willing to awknowledge when someone is also playing well.

I agree with that 100% wink.gif

Are we all on the same page about the "NEW" beachballer - Buehrle!!

HERE ARE HEAD TO HEAD COMPARISONS FOR THE LAST 30 DAYS

Player TEAM W L ERA G IP H R ER HR SO

1. B Radke MIN 3 0 2.77 6 39.0 38 12 12 5 23

2. Buehrle CWS 2 3 8.89 5 28.1 47 30 28 7 17

• 3 weeks later...

That was a classic Radke big game start......torn rotator and all.......HUGE WIN....... grin.gif

He's a gamer for sure. He doesn't have the best stuff in baseball but he finds away to win.

He is a Bulldog in every sense of the word.