• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

So what do FMers do?

TurnUpTheFishing

Operations Manager, manufacturing plant. Also, soon to be part-time guide. Look for details to follow.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• John Mickish

• mtreno

• lawdog

• eyepatrol

Plant Manager for a major hardwood flooring manufacturer. Basketball courts, racketball courts, high school gyms, etc..

Quote:

Phrenologist.

HUH?!?!???

No fair using words I can't even pronounce let alone understand!

It's a practice of personality profiling based on the bumps on your head! NOT covered by Blue Cross Blue Sheild. smile.gif

Rainman Irrigation, we've been around since 87 I bought it in 2001.

Heavy Equipment Operator, I run the things you or your kids played with in the sandbox!

Quote:

Quote:

Assistant Greenskeeper at a golf course in the south metro

CARL SPACKLER?!?!?!???? The Cindarella Story?????

Only one question for you, Pond or the Pool?

One of those threads that's hard to quit reading!

Since I've done so many different things here's a compact history. Sorry for the length but it was FUN! grin.gif

2nd grade to teenager.... I bagged ice, fixed things in the shop, cleaned used appliances and delivered appliances and furniture for my folks...THEN, laugh.gifsmile.gifgrin.giflaugh.gifsmile.gifgrin.gif

Teens...parents became a car dealer with Toyotas, MG's, Jaquars, Triumphs and Austin Healey's. YEHAA kid in candy store started. Drove Jag XKE's from Minneapolis to Jamestown ND on my pink slip! Started circle track racing cars, riding motocross and snowmobile racing at 13 yrs old. We became a Skidoo dealer with factory rides, THEN they sold car dealership, mad.giffrown.gif BUT grin.gif

20's to 40...Skidoo, Arctic Cat, Kawasaki, Yamaha, Polaris, Suzuki, Brutanza, Can Am, Mini Sprint race cars, Johnson, Evinrude, Mercury and all kinds of fun toy stuff as a general manager, salesman, parts, mechanic, race, race, race and whatever and got in to fishing. Sold fishing and hunting stuff with above. grin.gif

40's on...decided maybe I didn't what to go out of this world in a glorious crash after all and taught college Rec engine program a couple years at NDSCS (Wahpeton ND) and became a Hewlett Packard rep while taking computer classes and getting a degree.

Now....POS field technician. In other words, keep grocery stores, bars and restaurants computer equipment going within a 250 mile radius of Fargo. About 50,000 miles a year travel to all the sports stores.....ER I mean clients.

Lot's of time to drive by the lakes and back country roads!

Financial services industry. Insurance, investments and retirement planning. Lots of neat stuff from the group.

Stay too busy, Paramedic, Volunteer Firefighter, Full time Gunsmith student. Need more time in the day for fishing.

Quote:

Quote:

Phrenologist.

What exactly is that???? blush.gif

Watch the movie "Men at Work". It explains it better than I can. grin.gif

Small business owner. We install radon reduction systems. Also offer radon testing & other services that pertain to indoor air quality.

i am the brown santa. i drive the big brown truck!!!!!! what can brown do for u?

This is definately a interesting thread. I went through all 17 pages and now know what a lot of you do....interesting jobs all around.

I'm a recruiter (Human Resource Guy) for a healthcare organization.

I also will be a soon to be husband by night and fisherman/hunter on the weekends! grin.gif

Elementary teacher in Mounds View. First full year is almost under my belt! Too bad I don't know where I'll be next year crazy.gif. I can't wait for TENURE!

Federal Police Officer

Reserve County Deputy

Oh, and they aren't doughnuts...the proper name is "Power Rings" and they are intended to increase tactical girth! grin.gif

Quote:

I also will be a soon to be husband by night and fisherman/hunter on the weekends!

Getting hitched on a different trailer? Oh boy! Better make sure she knows what the "priorities" are b-4 you tie something else than a fishing knot! shocked.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Then, if ya ever have kids...watch those weekends disappear (for about the first 6 months). grin.gif

Congrats to ya C. BRK!

I do landscaping and irrigation work. Unfortunately that means I'm laid off in the winters and have to focus strictly on ice fishing, its a hard life, but somebody has to do it wink.gif

financial services, I train bankers how to open brokerage accts and sell annuities. Also part time bartender/waiter.

Self Employed... Business partner with my brother...Part owner of two Culver's Rstaurants in Rochester.

Use to be a Counselor / full time fisherman by trade! LOL

Keep the rods bendin!!!

PS. Noticed a lot of "cops" out there.....hmmmmmm?

Quote:

Oh, and they aren't doughnuts...the proper name is "Power Rings" and they are intended to increase tactical girth!

Now thats funny right there. Good one! smile.gif

Work For Minnesota Department of Transportation as a Construction Office Manager