• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

So what do FMers do?

TurnUpTheFishing

Sort of curious what everyone here does for a living.

Myself, Im just finishing up my AA and I think that Im going to switch tracks from traditional schooling over to a trade, possibly plumbing.

So what do you do or going to school for?

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• John Mickish

• mtreno

• lawdog

• eyepatrol

Work as a Paramedic and am in school for Law Enforcement right now. In my dream world I would be fishing with Al and Ron and making a killing fishing LOL.

I am a Network Administrator. So as long as everything is running smoothly and there are not any big projects on the books I get some time to mess around on here.

GO to high school..big freshmen...have a lot of time for fishing though grin.gif

just like every third person you meet on the street i am a mortgage broker..... sure miss the good old days when not everyone had the same job as me.....

Product Developer & Mechanical Enginner for a Plastics Co.

Later,

SportFishin'

Well i am a drafting technician, that drafts stuff for hospitals. Fish as much as I can and when I can.

Agriculture production assistant and domestic engineer. grin.gif

(Help my husband with the farming, and most of the year I am a stay at home Mom)

Aircraft electrician for my main gig, and I moonlight as an underwater basket weaver and BB stacker grin.gif

Police Officer

-fight crime

-Write Tickets

-Parent other people's children

-Eat Donuts grin.gif

-etc.

Civil/Municipal Engineer - design street & utility improvement projects, new developments, county roads and highways. Most of my work though involves managing construction projects for our clients and serving as a client manager for the company (making sure the client gets what they need).

Monday through Friday anywhere from 8hrs up to 16hrs along with some Saturdays and the very rare Sunday, but otherwise I try and get out on the weekends when the "honey-do" list is short. smirk.gif Also tend to take an afternoon off if the ship is running smoothly. wink.gif

Senior research scientist in the corporate process development laboratory for a company on the east side of town.

Police officer!

And like Cliffy said I think I do more daycare while on the job than anything else.

LovenLifeGuy

Director of Procurement at the largest health insurance company in the US.

Quote:

I'm a lawyer...let the jokes flow!

Naw, I can't afford it. Sorry, but I just had to. grin.gifshocked.gifcrazy.gifwink.gif

Like Cliff and LLG I am a Police Chief!!! What else you do where you get to babysit, carry a gun, drink coffee, and eat cookies. laugh.gif

Froggy,

Fighting Lives and Saving Crime

Regional manager for a Pork and Beef processing co. I get real popular with my friends in the Summer and around holidays!

Insurance & financial services. I've been doing this for 23 years now.