• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
picksbigwagon

Nova

picksbigwagon

are you hunting this weekend at Wayne's??? I was hoping to get out and call some coyotes, but if you are going to be out there, I will wait a few weeks........

Nova

Yep, we'll be out there Thursday morning, hopefully done by the weekend, but you know how that goes. You hunting turkeys this year?

picksbigwagon

I didn't get pulled, but my buddy Matt did, we put in for season D.....I might or I might not be out there hunting turkeys, but I will try and steer clear of the farm until after 5 PM. I would feel safer if I knew that legal hunting time was over.....Maybe see you this weekend, if not I will look for you on Mille Lacs or snooping around here on this site...Good Luck

Nova

I'll tie up a few yotes for you when I call them in with the slate. I am at Mille every weekend, look me up if you come up. Now get out there and thin out that yote population in turkey camp grin.gif

picksbigwagon

Yeah, we called one in last year too, of course by the time we returned witht he rifles, she was gone...............I will bring the slate call and my decoy and a couple of holwers down......I drive a Mercury Mountaineer, I will park next to waynes shop/lounge.....

I make few and infrequent trips to Mille Lacs, but when I do head up there, I will keep an eye out for you. that lake is pretty small right? smile.gif

Nova

sounds good, I have the red chevy 4 door pick up. My brother is bringing his 223 also, just in case, he didn't get drawn, so it's video and yotes for him.. I hope to be on the way home saturday afternoon with 3 toms in the cooler, but we'll see.

picksbigwagon

Yeah I emailed Missy's husband (Brad) and he said there are a lot of turkey's running around waynes right now....he hasn't seen many yotes during the day, but it would be a good excuse for me to dig out the .223 as well....We'll see, good luck and try to leave at least 1 tom down there....

Nova

I am sure we'll leave a couple. If I see the your truck I'll keep low and make sure I don't wear my yote camo grin.gif

picksbigwagon

where were you when you called in the tom and jakes. Behind Waynes barn or on Barry's land?

nothing like a little humiliation to stick with a person for many years.......................