• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
beef

Won't be much longer.,..

beef

Looks like the ice is starting to break a little more... Hoping to head out Sunday for one last adventure on Cass... Last weekend still had a good 10"+ of good clear ice... The surface ice was MUSH!!!! Might have to put the small boat in Saturday already..

Beef

PikeBayCommanche

Sounds good Beef! Putting the boat in for the first time this year tommarow. smirk.gif

You have mail too.

beef

Pike,

I can't find that email you sent me.. Can you send it again to [email protected]

Thanks,

Beef

Shorelunch

Beef, have you put in your new boat yet? How do ya like it?

PikeBayCommanche

Beef,

Sent the email again. Seems to be alot of problems trying to send email to a few people. It was about the decals. Title was "Decals" i believe.

tongue.gif

PikeBayCommanche

10 days till opener i am getting really excited now!

Whats everyones plans??? grin.gif

soldoncass

Going to a wedding!!! frown.gif I am planning on getting out on a local lake early for a couple hours, though. smirk.gif

beef

I will be out on Cass Lake or Gull Lake.... Have already been out panfishing over a dozen times... Surface temp yesterday was 57 degrees after three days of rain... Water was very murky from the rain...

Beef