• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
WigglinMyWorm

Truck through on BIG Cormorant????

WigglinMyWorm

I had a customer come in this afternoon that said a pickup had gone through on Big cormorant......anybody hear about this???

Dahitman44

Who would be dumb enough to drive a truck on the lake. As my dad said, "Sawdust for brains"

DEADhead

haven't heard anything... if it's true that guy's is a real bonehead; I'd be scared just to walk on the ice now, let alone drive a pickup.

I think it's funny, that with this winter, the ice can be shady enough to not drive a pickup on the lake all year, then you get inches of rain plus 50+ degree temps for days, and that equals now it's okay to drive on the lake with a pickup. I don't get it confused.gif

minneman

Ive heard nothing as well, however there was vehicles on ida yesterday and the day before...crazy dumb

fisherdog19

I was out last night and there's about 14 inches of good ice left, and the holes started skimming over with ice later in the night. All the snow was gone, and most of the water on top had found its way into the lake. Didn't do very well, I guess the fish moved cause we got 20 of them the night before and only got 2 and marked very few last night.