• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Knute78

Trophy Ridge Drop Rest?

Knute78

If anyone could help with this problem. Everytime I release an arrow there is a cling or clang produced when the bar that lifts hits the bottom of the rest. I tried putting some felt on the underside of the bar and on the inside where the nosie was coming from and it still produced the same noise. Anyone else have this problem or do I maybe have a defective one?

Any solutions to this problem would be helpful since this is not a typical drop away type rest.

Gus

Send me an email. I'll point you to a source kind of like a tutorial on how to do it. I don't want to get in trouble for posting links. [email protected]

Knute78

You got mail!

Gopher_Guy

Go to the Trophy Ridge website and hit the "contact us" button. There you can get their email address. Let them know about the problem and they will send you some rubber O-rings with directions on how to install them. This really helped with my TR noise. Good luck.