• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
nunnu

Sand Lake / Island Lake info

nunnu

Hi Frank,

Do you or anybody else have any info on crappie in Sand or Island Lake down by the moose lake area? Day or evening better?

Ultimately I'm looking for a lake in the area that will produce a few crappie durung the day.

I haven't been there in awhile but we were thinkin of hittin it this week-end. Any info would be appreciated.

Thaks,

Nunnu

Surface Tension

nunnu, I see you moved the ice house back to the cabin. I sent you an email.

mudlaker

Hey Nunnu - Would this be the same Nunnu that plays the drums? How's it going? Didn't know you were an FM'er. This is Dave (Dave T's budddy). We are going to have to get together this year and do some fishing on Island. I plan on spending more time out there this year since I'm starting to know the lake. Talk to you later.

Dave

nunnu

Hey Dave!

Yup that be me. I have been doing ALOT of fishing since I have been out of the band business. I love drumming but it took up every single week-end and at least 2 week nights out of the week. I'm better off this way. But yeah, we'll have to hook up on island sometime or where-ever.

L8R,

Nunnu

mudlaker

Hey Nunnu - Shoot me an email at daves193 at hotmail. I got some info for ya and I don't have your email address.

Dave