• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
tjm

Bulk white camo any info??

tjm

Anyone know who sells it in bulk rolls

fishermann222

You can buy the snowghost pattern in bulk. My wife made a whole bunch of coverups with their waterproof fabric, but they don't make it anymore. I think the price was around 17 bucks a yard if I remmeber right. Pretty expensive stuff. If you do an internet search for snowghost fabric you will find a person to contact.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Better Than Working!
      Our last trip last year required driving through a snow storm! But that time of year is special!
    • Borch
      Will fish around Paynesville, Cass Lake and maybe Osakis.  I generally fish right up to freeze up/firearms deer season in the boat. 
    • Sunset Lodge
      Hello from the NW Angle!   Minnesota walleye fishing has been great using bottom bouncers and a night crawler. Anglers are being selective to fill limits with 16-18” fish as well as a few over 28 released. Most success has been in the mud, off of structure in 21-23 feet and 26-30 feet. The largest fish seem to come from South of Garden Island on crank-baits.   Canadian walleye are also most effectively targeted with bottom bouncers and spinners. Depth has not been as important as being at the bottom of a break line in the flat. Gold with chartreuse has been best as of late.  Musky activity has slowed from the prior weeks but expect it to ramp up with the full moon approaching. Perch have been schooled up on and around reefs topping out around 30 feet.   Water temps remain consistently in the low to mid 70’s.    Remember - fall is the time for trophy fish up at the NW Angle!   Until next week,   Sunset Lodge
    • Better Than Working!
      I am spending Labor Day week on Kabetogama with my wife. Never been to Kab before so I am looking forward to hopefully figuring out a new lake with good multi-species potential. Any tips from anybody would be appreciated. After that it will be the anticipation of late October and Rainy River! That is probably my favorite trip of the year.
    • Rick
      A project to improve long-term water quality and wildlife habitat on Pelican Lake in Wright County may cause some short-term inconvenience for waterfowl hunters this fall, according to the Minnesota Department of Natural Resources.  The public water access managed by the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service on the west side of Pelican Lake will not be usable for boats larger than a canoe or kayak, due to lower water levels created by a drawdown of the lake. While boats may be launched from the state-managed public water access on the southwest side of the lake, parking there is limited. Parking is not allowed within the immediate ramp area; it also is prohibited along the shoulders of 40th Street Northeast, the adjacent road. The DNR is in the process of designing and constructing a new public boat access on the northwest corner of Pelican Lake.  The project will be started in the fall, but likely will not be completed this year. Some private lake access may be available by arrangement with local landowners; contact DNR area wildlife manager Fred Bengtson for more information: 320-223-7840. Pelican Lake is in the middle of a multi-year drawdown aimed at improving water quality and creating better habitat for waterfowl and other wildlife. Once considered a waterfowl mecca, slowly rising water levels over some 30 years had killed much of the aquatic vegetation that stabilizes shoreline and provides needed food for migrating ducks. With help from Ducks Unlimited and constitutionally dedicated money from the Legacy Fund, an outlet was created for the lake in 2014 to lower water levels in several stages, with a pumping facility added in 2016. The drawdown will allow soils to consolidate and promote the growth of aquatic vegetation needed by ducks for food and habitat. In addition to providing critical waterfowl habitat, the project also will result in significantly cleaner water. Discuss below - to view set the hook here.
    • monstermoose78
      A friend took this photo this weekend
    • ozzie
      Looks like a fun time on a tranquil lake!!
    • Surface Tension
      Bad electrical connection will create heat.
    • jim curlee
      I have a metal roof on my house near Cook, I installed it about thirteen years ago still looks/works great. Replaced my shingled roof at home(Pine Island) last year, the shingles lasted 17 years before they were lookin pretty tough. That would be twice I've replaced shingles at home in 35 years.   The major problem I have with steel is when the snow melts off of the roof, it will all come off at one time. If your car, or the door you use to get in and out of your house is under the eave's, you WILL have an issue. Last spring enough snow came off of my roof in one melting, that it would have buried, and I'm sure crushed my truck. The snow drift after that melting was about 10' wide, and 4' deep. You better plow it right away, or you will have an ice drift that you cannot remove. The only other issue, is that when it rains it really runs off of the roof. You will get wet standing under the eaves of your house. The rain come's off in sheets.  You could use gutters or deflectors, but the snow coming off in the spring will also remove your gutters/deflectors, guaranteed. A door on the gable end of your house will take care of the rain and snow problem.   Other than that I think the steel roof is great, it is easy to apply, and is guaranteed for 40 years. I don't plan on ever using shingles again, have converted most of my buildings to steel! With shingles you might get 20 years, then you get to hire somebody to come out, and replace your shingles again. LOL And NO, it is not so loud in my house when it rains, that you can't hear yourself think. LOL And No, I don't sell/install steel roofing, I'm just sold on the stuff.   I can't recommend a good or fair roofer/contractor, I do my own work. I can recommend a good/fair electrician/concrete guy. If you pm me, I'll tell you a plumber NOT to hire.   Jim      
    • PSU
      RLG, good to hear and I think that's one of the most important tips I've learned from this forum. Trust your electronics!