• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
iFishMN.YT

Ice Out this year?

iFishMN.YT

I cant wait for open water. Even with the bad ice weather we had this winter I am thinking ice-out will be later that it was last year, maybe with the warmer weather next week it will do some damage but there is still alot of weak ice out there, it may take some time to melt. Im guessing sometime in the first week of april, maybe the 5th, some rain would sure help.

rangerforme

I've heard possibly 60 degrees by next week sometime, will go fast then.

fishduckdog

enjoy the ice fishing while we still have it smile.gif I'll let you know when I get wet. cool.gif

mtreno

spring lake was april 1 last year and april 2 the year before. my guess would be a day or two before that - maybe march 30 or so.....

iFishMN.YT

I would be impressed with any day in march...I sure hope it melts that quick, weather will make all the difference.

TRZ

I'd say 2nd week in april for the metro, we are way behind last year. People are still driving in some areas. grin.gif