• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
gunflint

Spalsh Guards / Wave wackers

gunflint

Is there any place in Duluth that installs splash guards?

Fishing Junky

Hey Gunflint. I would guess that any of the area boat dealers would install them for you. I've installed a few sets of wavewackers, and they are extremely easy to install. Takes about a half hour or so. Just order a set that fits your boat. Very easy install. Good luck, Junky...

gunflint

I called Wave Wackers in the cities a while ago and they had never heard of the manufacturer of my boat. (Alumarine) so it would require a custom fit. I know I could handle the installation but I'm not comfortable mailing them a template and hoping it's right, for around $250.

smallmouthguide

Gunflint,

I've dealt with Wave Whackers in the past and they are very accommodating. Give them a call and see if you can set up an appointment to bring it in and install the same day. It may be a bit of a ride for you, but a custom fit is worth it.

All you need is the time and the money.

Down Deep

RJ Sports in Duluth/Hermantown carries WaveWackers. They are very easy to install.

WB make the CUT

Gunflint

I agree with previous post, give them a call.

When I had mine custom made the guy on the phone told me what to measure, in a week I had a set ...worth the effort!! smirk.gif

gunflint

That's what I wanted to know. I'll call RJ's in the next few days. Thanks guys. cool.gif

Down Deep

Gunflint

When you call RJ's ask for Mark in parts. He is very knowledgeable. Tell him the guy from the bus company told you to call.

gunflint

Too late, I called RJ's this morning and the guy that answered the phone asked what wave wackers were. I'll call back in a week or two and ask for Mark. Thanks