• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

FOR SALE!!

Westin Sportsman 1-Piece Grille Guard (model: 43-1640):

Chrome-Plated Stainless Steel

For these vehicles:

2005-06 FORD Excursion

2005-06 FORD F250/350/450/550HD Superduty

This guard was bought new in Oct 2005 and is in perfect shape. All of the bolts and brackets are included. It is made to fit existing holes on the vehicle. It is easy to install and the Westin website has printable directions.

These things are strong and WILL stop a deer from wrecking your vehicle not to mention that they are very sharp looking. The cheapest I’ve found these going for new are around $750 not installed.

$550 firm.

REDUCED - $550 Best Offer!

If you are interested, email me at [email protected]

Here are some pictures:

GrilleGuard1.jpg

GrilleGuard2.jpg

So... what's goin on?? Nobody wants a deal on a virtually new Brush Guard or does nobody else drive a big truck??

wink.gif

Maybe I missed the "Super Sale" on economy cars... grin.gif

Quote:

Maybe I missed the "Super Sale" on economy cars...
grin.gif

Isn't that where you got your Ford? blush.gif

J/K If it was for a Chevy I would be interested.

Cheffrey, NICE hit! I figured there had to be at least one guy that would respond to that. Plus, you worked in the Ford vs. Chevy thing! wink.gif

Cheers!

Actually, I used to be a Chevy lover since the day I was born. That is, until I bought a Ford a few years ago. smile.gif

• 3 weeks later...