• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Hey guys,

I am coming home next week and I am hoping to do some ice fishing on some of the smaller lakes near Waterville. I am just wondering if this is going to be possible, as it looks like temps may be in the 50's real soon... I have not been home since the end of January so I have no clue what to expect, any help appreciated! Thanks guys,

Brian-

currently the ice on tetonka and sakatah looks to be ok the bay is opening more every day . I did see a pickup on tetonka yesterday but they are talking rain for sat.and 40 the rest of the week

Brian6715

I am coming home next week for spring break too. I attend UW-River Falls. Let me know if you want someone to head out with. I got all the gear but no one can fish all during the week like us.