• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

SOLD-SKI DOO Sled For Sale -SOLD

Would you sell the Otter Resort Separately? If so how much?

Thanks,

-Rick

ok...

If you have pics of the otter resort house please send to

Thanks.

Can you send me your location and Phone #? captjoel @fishontheline(dot)com

Are you sure you want to sell the Rev? Your dog doesn't look too happy about it in the first pic...

marine_man

Hehe.......too funny. I was thinking the same thing. As long as I dont sell my shotguns, he'll be fine.

LittleRanger,

Could you shoot me the details on the Resort? How old, what condition, seats?, hyfax? I'm working a deal with a closeout at ThorneBros and was wondering if I should wait to see if yours is available.

Thanks,

-Rick

where are you located ??? 218-739-3158 interested in 2 of the 3 snowmobiles please.

The 440 and the 500 are sold..................... The REV is a $8000 sled new .........going, going................... ooo.gif

Please email me at zachej1(at)hotmail.com with a number I can reach you and your location.

Has anything been done to the engine on the 03 REV? Any issues with the sled in general?

Having trouble with email right now..........Sled is stock. Never raced other than Radar runs. I am about an hour north of the cities. I tried email friday, but didn't like the email address. Will try again soon as snow lets up and melts off my DSL dish......... mad.gif

Not to stat what is probably the obvious....but you did replace the (at) with an @ .......right? Just curious as I don't know if people always get that!!! LOL grin.gif

Yup, did the @. Sent it again and it went thru this time. I had snow packed on my DSL dish. You have mail.

• 2 weeks later...