• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Ideas on portable fishhouse lighting?

salger2k

Question

I (like many of you) have been looking for the best way to light a portable fishhouse. My plan now is to use led light bar(s) to light it as this will not drain a battery very fast. Problem is I don't know the best way to wire it.

1-what do you guys use to light your portables? confused.gif

2-if my led idea works what would be the best way to wire it-what kind of supplies would I need confused.gif other than the 12 volt led lights (which I have already found @ auto supply stores)?

Thanks for your help guys!!

6 answers to this question

do a search for similar threads on portable shelter lighting. There have been many good posts on this topic, and frankly too many good ideas to choose from grin.gif

There are so many good ideas in that thread that someone should make a book out of it.

aaahh yes, the never ending portable lighting post. Get yourself an ice cold one and a snack. I agree, a ton of good info.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Quote:

There are so many good ideas in that thread that someone should make a book out of it.

If you print it off I think it already qualifies as a book. Lots of good stuff there.

shocked.gif WOW!! There truly is a a books-worth there. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction guys.