• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Marcum lx-3, I just bought this unit from ChuckN over the fall. Unit is in great shape comes with box and owners manual. I have decided to go back to the vexilar fl-18 just personal preference. $250 sold

Fishinbabe I will see what I can do. I lost my digital camera on my fishing trip over the weekend. It is in great shape I bought it from ChuckN in Dec. and have only used it a handful of times since then. The unit was new in Jan 2005 so it has the remainder of the 2 year warranty. You can also get pics from the marcum website. Adam

Bassmasher, unit is still available. ChuckN thanks for the help. Adam

It is a good deal I dont know why it hasnt been picked up yet. Must be that spring is around the corner so people dont want to buy ice fishing stuff. Ive decided if i dont sell it by next friday im going to send it in for the color upgarde and keep it. Adam

please email ddtran002 at yahoo.com if it is stilll available. You can also call 763-234-8489

ATM I have and underwater camera used 2 times(Aqua veiw scout) a 3 year old fl-8 Dave Genz model , an 8' exkimo ice auger or a hand held LX-i sonar depth finder Im going to be selling here very soon, would you be willing to do a trade for any of these items???????

[email protected]

Sale is pending. If for some reason it does not workout i will continue down the list. Adam