• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Panfish and tulibee????

Hey everyone I was wondering if they are hitting up there yet. I will be coming up for the week of 17-24 for my yearly ice trip. I am just asking for some information on the local bite of tulbees and panfish. Any info is greatly appreciated. THANKS ALOT buckmaster

Prairie Lake is a good bet for panfish. I have heard some good reports fromtime to time. Sallie shound be hot for nice crappies during that span.

I would go to Long Lake by Vergas to hit the Tulibee action.

That's my $1.25

Good luck and post a report, if you get a chance.

Thanks hitman but do the tulibees at long have worms in em??I heard that they did last year but who knows thanks. i will post when i get back.

i caught some tullies on long last year and didn't have any worm problems. could be possible though i guess, i would imagine more in warmer weather than the cold though

Uncle Buck --

I did not see any worm problems. That doesn't mean that some will have problems.

Go get 'em!!!

I plan to go next weekend -- let me know how you did.