• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Sold****1998 Crestliner 1650 Fish Hawk w/ 60 HP Mercury Tiller

1998 Crestliner 1650 Fish Hawk – 60 HP Mercury Tiller

This is a boat I truly hate to part with. It’s perfect for the smaller lakes but big enough to battle 4 footers on Mille Lacs. It’s really a boat that can live the best of both worlds. However, I was presented an opportunity to upgrade and snatched it up before my pocket book knew what hit it.

Here’s the specs:

o 1998 Crestliner 1650 Fish Hawk

o 1998 60 HP Mercury Tiller – 2 Stroke, Power Trim

o Foot Trim

o Transom Bar

o 1998 Shorelandr 2000# Roller Trailer, new bearings in 2005

o Snap On Cover

o Minnkota AT Bow Mount 48lb. Thrust – 24 Volt

o Two Deep Cycle Batteries and one Starting Battery

o Additional Boat Seat

o Zercom Clearwater Classic Flasher

o Garmin 126 GPS

o Massive Front Livewell

o Baitwell

o 96” Rod Locker

Price: $6800

And, maybe the best feature of all, it already has a FishingMinnesota.com decal on the back. I can be contacted at bornofice at yahoodotcom (you’ll have to convert that into a real email address).

Pics:

boat0267hu.jpg

boat0310ul.jpg

boat0333gx.jpg

Ok........What's the catch?

That seems like a SWEET deal!

Cory Frantzick

Usually bass was the catch. cool.gif

No "catches" to speak of. I need the money for the new boat. Actually, I'm paying for the new boat tomorrow. ooo.gif

I have a 1996 model and love it. Someone's gonna get a good deal!! nice boat!!!

What is the boat rated for in horsepower? Can it handle a bigger motor?

I'll take any other pictures you have of the boat, thanks pjzimpel(AT)hotmail(DOT)come.

Thanks

bucks-n-ducks

The boat is rated for a 60. So, it's at max horsepower.

It will run about 35mph with just me in it.

I'll roll her outside this afternoon and get some better pictures and send them out to all who have inquired.

I have sent additional pictures to everyone that has requested them here or via email. If you did not receive the pictures, let me know and I will try again.

Man, I am glad I had a chance to clean this boat up before the snow flew. It's a little cool to wash her in the driveway today. grin.gif

I revised the pictures and made some edits based on questions that have been asked by those that have contacted me. Thanks to everyone that has shown interest so far.

I can't believe that has not sold! Have you seen what this boat would go for new? That is the perfect sized boat! At home on ANY lake!

Cory Frantzick

The same package new (2005 left overs) right now is about $14,000. That's with no electronics, no batteries, the same 2-stroke engine (if you can even find one). With the 60HP 4 stroke, Crestliner's web site lists the MSRP at $17,000. Wow!

And, Cory, you're right. This really is the perfect size boat. I have ran 4 footers on Vermilion and Mille Lacs with this boat. It's not a dry ride, but you're never nervous about doing it. I've also launched this boat on tiny lakes with accesses that are so shallow that whole boat is out of the water when I launch it. You can tow this rig easily with a V-6. The whole package is less than 2000lbs.

I have no idea why I'm getting a new boat, this boat is perfect for the way I like to fish. I wonder if the dealership will give me my money back on the new one. blush.gif

I tried to send an email response to a Jerry Lee today, but it has been rejected by his mail server. Jerry, if you have an alternate email, please send it to me.

Jerry,

I tried it; it bounced back. Actually, that's the same email address I tried before. Do you have another?