• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Anyone know anything about Hart Lake that's in the Goodland/Pengilly area (south of Swan Lake)? I have a potential opportunity to rent a private cabin for a week or two with my family this summer. Just wondering about the fishing and if the lake gets algea bloom or weed infested in the summer. Have two small kids that would get awful bored if they couldn't swim or catch a few fish. Any info no matter how dated would be helpful. Thanks much!

I hav'nt been out there in years, but it used to be full of gills as well as some nice bass. As far as the swimming i think that would depend on the location on the lake.

• 5 weeks later...

Great bass lake. Never tried for pannies much, just bass. I actually flipped my little 12" duck boat out there and lost 2 of my rods and my whole tackle box two years ago! Talk about a rush!