• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Mathews SQ2

thewalleyeguy

I am 14 and my dad is giving me his old bow. He got a Mathews SQ2 a few years back and is giving it to me grin.gif. What do you guys think of that bow.

It's a good bow, just make sure it's tuned to specs and that the cable and string are in good shape. It will serve you well. If you need more info, go to their website.

Rolly

I wish my dad would have given me a bow,espically one that nice.As far as im concerned any Mathews bow is a good one.Get everything set up right for you and shoot alot and you will be good with it.Also,if you didnt yet,tell him Thank-you.

I shoot an SQ2. I got when they first came out but they always come out with something better and the price of the bows I cant afford a new one every year. Have shot mine since December 2004, right now bowhunting is at the bottom of my list, got muzzleloading, shotgunning, rifle and now I just recently got a pistol. Great bow, i had a shot at a nice bull moose with it the first year I had it but i hit the shoulder bone and thats where the arrow stopped. Needless to say he lived to fight another day. It a rush though to have a big animal come in that close. i actually been thinking of selling mine but then I would be without a bow. Have fun shooting! Shoot straight Brian