• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Last weekend in March

Wondering how everyone thinks the ice will be the last weekend in March. I'm talkin' the March 30, 31. We hammered the perch the same last weekend last year. With very little snow we may be swimming this year. Thoughts? confused.gif

were going up st. pats weekend ill give a report when we get back but that late in the year you never know,keep your fingers crossed wink.gif

I've been up many times the last weekend in March and even a week or two into April and drove my truck out there. It all depends on how fast snow melts up there. as far as the shore line goes I wouldn't think you'd have any trouble getting out on 4 wheelers that weekend. There's plenty of ice on the lake. Fishing that time of the year can be awsome if the sun is shining and little wind your in for a good time. I always done ok that time of the year. It's easy to move around.

Fishing is good therapy smirk.gif