• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Gorgeous home with 5 CAR GARAGE!

okinawamain28tv.th.jpg

Your very own estate! This gorgeous 4 bedroom home is on a beautiful one acre lot and features a HUGE main floor master Suite with gas fireplace! Plus TWO totally remodeled kitchens with stunning cabinets, main floor laundry, and so much more! PLUS! This home has a 5 Car heated and insulated garage! This home is located in the Cambridge area and is a BARGAIN at $239,900

Take a "Home Movie" "Home Movie"

View more photo's of this home and search for any home on the market at www.AlmostNorth.com

teamprogressiveedited2ey.th.jpg

Team PROgressive!

We are NEVER too busy for any of YOUR refferals!

Cory & Tracy Frantzick

Mike & Tammi VanGrinsven

(612)801-0809 or (320)980-2123

www.AlmostNorth.com

RE/MAX Associates Plus

That looks like an awesome place. You have a lot of very good listings. Why don't you hide this one in your back pocket for a couple years and then I'll call you up and we'll get this thing sold. I forwarded the resort and a couple other listings to my friends that are in the market.

Hey Bigfife!

It is an awesome property! Unfortunately I do not think the seller will wait a couple of years though! You should talk to Jon Petrowske at Midwest Lending about some of his Zero Down programs!

Thank you for passing on our listings to your friend! Refferals are a HUGE part of our buisness and I sure appreciate it! If I can answer any questions do not hesitate to ask.

Team PROgressive!

We are NEVER too busy for ANY of your refferals!

Cory & Tracy Frantzick

Mike & Tammi VanGrinsven

RE/MAX Associates Plus

www.AlmostNorth.com

No money down, interest only, 5yr to 40yr terms and unique payment plans are all options. With access to many different lenders I am able to find a loan that is not only priced right but also fits your financial structure while protecting your future financial obligations.

Seller has a recent appraisal on this property for $283,000! This home is an incredible value!

Team PROgressive!

We are NEVER too busy for ANY of your refferals!

Cory & Tracy Frantzick

Mike & Tammi VanGrinsven

RE/MAX Associates Plus

www.AlmostNorth.com

Quote:

Seller has a recent appraisal on this property for $283,000!

Talk about walking into a good equity position!

You are right Jon! Instant equity! And who wouldn't like a 5 car heated and insulated garage!

Cory Frantzick