• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

dead buck

MNpurple

I found this one dead this weekend while looking for sheds. He was pretty much all eaten, so has been dead sometime. My guess is a gun shot that was never found, but who knows. 13 pointer, 16 inch inside, 11 inch G2s, and real heavy. Hate to see one wasted like this, especially if he was wounded and not found. I hope he did alot of breeding before he died.

buck113.jpg

buck114.jpg

Wow.

What a rush it must have been stumbling on that.

Great find! Sometimes that is better than actually harvesting it yourself. I am thinking European mount?

nice find for sure.

Almost looks like it's been out in the weather for a long time.Maybe early bow season.

Yes, european mount is under way.

No he died during gun season at the earliest, the frustrating part is he was only about 50 yards from a bowstand that I hunted until gun season and then pulled it and he wasnt there the last time I hunted it. Now why couldnt he have come through that area earlier, when I was holding a bow confused.gif!