• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I HAVE TO TELL YOU GUYS,I WENT OUT TO FOOTLAKE ON SUNDAY MORNING TO SEE IF ANYONE WAS OUT GETTING THE CRAPPIES AND WHEN I DROVE OUT TO THE LEVY WHAT DO I SEE? SOMEONE HAD DUMPED THERE WASHING MACHINE OUT THERE.I HONESTLY CAN'T BELIEVE THAT SOMEONE WOULD DO THAT.IS THERE NO RESPECT FOR OUR LAND ANYMORE?

THAT IS PRETTY LOW!!! SURE WISH PEOPLE WOULD RESPECT OUR RESOURCES ONCE IN AWHILE! IT WAS PROBABLY SOMEONE TOO LAZY TO PAY THE LANDFILL A 15.00 CHARGE FOR DISPOSAL TOO mad.gif

If only the police could or would look into these things. These people who are so cheap, could be charged with dumping, They had to buy a new washer some places. Maybe people could help identify who bought new washers. What type was the old unit. Maybe they could be caught.

I have called the police on people dumping thier house-hold garbage into boat access trash cans. I later was told by the officers the people were givin a $100.00 fine. Could have hired a trash service to alot cheaper.

Maybe their dropping in down there to attract crappies since there's no structure in the lake.?????

I would think x-mas trees would make better structure. A washing machine doesn't do a whole lot.

talk about structure, has anyone tried the artificial weeds that are suppose to bring fish in?

Do you think if you cought a crappie out of a washing machine it would be cleaned when you brought it up. wink.gif