• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Anyone having any luck? I am thinking about hitting the French or Lester this Saturday.

Thanks

Matt

3 of us (Goggs, Lucky, and myself) were out this afternoon down at the French with no luck. Lots of people down there but no fish. Saw one sucker caught. Great day to be out anyways.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Builders

yummy smoked sucker is good

you guys have quite the luck with the suckers down there don't you?!?! confused.gifgrin.gif

Surprisingly we didn't catch the sucker this time, a guy next to us got it. Made me feel good to see others can catch those things too. A guy said that he had been doing decent the week before though.

We took the canoe out last night, but since we were a little short on time we only went up to the lester. Saw a few surface but no hits. I'm thinkin it might be a little better morning bite, but the weather's gotta be pretty cooperative to get the canoe out there.

Porter, doesn't sound like i am going to be able to make it this weekend. Heading up north with the gal pal and probably going to do some fishing on Rainy. Let me know how you guys do this weekend. We should get together and do some shore standing/fishing some time soon. We can watch Ben catch suckers.

nblasin we are headed to Rainy Lake this weekend as well. Where do you plan on fishing? We will be up Friday afternoon or late morning. Maybe get out a few hours but need some info on where to try. I hear Rainy City is slow but American Narrows may be good. Drop me a e-mail if you have a second. Thanks.