• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Heading up Sat. the 11th.

KidWalleye

I am bringing 2 buddies who don't get to ice fish much. I am hoping to get into some jumbo's. Any ideas where to start would be great. I go up to the pond 5 or 6 times a year. I've been twice this winter and done well for walleyes. But I've never really been up late for perch. Also should I bring the 4-wheeler? We will be in a full sixe 4x4.

i drove all over the lake with a truck this weekend but that can change quick i would check right before you go. call wherever you are heading out. i fished fri sat this past weekend and we did real well on the flats using small forage minnow and euro larva. waxies worked well but the little ones would steal it sometimes so i prefer the euro larva about five or six on the hook. fish were primarily on deep edge of the flats 31 32 ft good luck

Kid I will be heading up this weekend also, not sure but think the north end. Anyone know if fishers road is still open, Will call resorts toward end of week to pick a spot.

I am also heading up for Saturday with my kid. I am going to call a few places to check ice conditions on Friday. Good luck to all.

Fishers road was closed this past weekend.

Red Door on the north end was open, Nitti's on the east side was open and Scenic bay on the south end was open.

As mentioned earlier, it can and will change daily.

Call before you leave...

Good Luck...

Terry's road was open on Sunday. It was in excellent shape.

Rockmans was open last weekend and is still open... He is also on the ice hunting those jumbos down so he will point you in the riht direction.