• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Welcome to 21148 Clydesdale Curve Forest Lake!

clydesdalemain2de.th.jpg

This beautiful almost brand new home has so much to offer! Fantastic location close to schools and shopping with excellent freeway access make for an EZ commute! Featuring 2 BIG bedrooms with a bonus loft area, washer & dryer on bedroom level, all of the appliances are included, and it has a TWO car garage! View more photo's of this home and search for any home on the market at www.AlmostNorth.com

Great price!

$164,900

View Virtual tour here! Virtual Tour

teamprogressiveedited2ey.th.jpg

Team PROgressive!

We are NEVER too busy for any of YOUR refferrals!

Cory & Tracy Frantzick

Mike & Tammi VanGrinsven

(612)801-0809 or (320)980-2123

www.AlmostNorth.com

RE/MAX Associates Plus

Virtual Tour at Virtual Tour

I like this one Cory. Close to good fishing, easy drive to work, and enough garage for the boat to fit in. Since this is a townhome are the chores such as mowing the grass and shoveling snow taken care of? Less work means more fishing for me. Hmmmm...I should pre-approve myself. wink.gif

Hey Jon!

This one would be perfect for you! The two car garage would fit that muskie boat of yours, and the association fees are really very reasonable at $129.00! Take a look! I bet you knew Forest lake has a bunch of those toothy muskies in it.

Team PROgressive!

We are NEVER too busy for ANY of your refferals!

Cory & Tracy Frantzick

Mike & Tammi VanGrinsven

RE/MAX Associates Plus

www.AlmostNorth.com

This home is perfect for those starting out, or, do you have a cabin "Up-North" but have to work in the cities? This is IDEAL! EZ commute, you are on your way north, AND, NO MAINTENANCE!

Cory Frantzick

*Price Reduced*

This is the BEST deal in all of Forest Lake!

$162,900

Click here for more info! Team PROgressive Listing!

Team PROgressive!

We are NEVER too busy for ANY of your refferals!

Cory & Tracy Frantzick

Mike & Tammi VanGrinsven

RE/MAX Associates Plus

www.AlmostNorth.com

• 2 weeks later...

Quote:

EZ commute,

I was talking to a co-worker that lives in North Branch that is farther North than Forest Lake and his commute time to Bloomington is less than mine and I live Oakdale. The 35 run is pretty quick. Kinda bugs that he lives farther away but can get to work faster.

• 3 weeks later...

Sellers have found there new home!!!!!!!!

Price reduced!

$159,900!

More info by clicking here... 21148 Clydesdale Curve

View all of the homes on the market at: "Home Search"

Team PROgressive!

"We are NEVER too busy for ANY of your referrals!"

Cory & Tracy Frantzick

Mike & Tammi VanGrinsven

RE/MAX Associates Plus

www.AlmostNorth.com

Open House Saturday 1-4!

Come and check out this beautiful home this weekend!

Team PROgressive!

Cory & Tracy Frantzick

Mike & Tammi VanGrinsven

RE/MAX Associates Plus

www.AlmostNorth.com

• 4 weeks later...

"SOLD!"

Team PROgressive sells another one of their listings!

In the past few years the real estate market has been incredibly HOT! The current market has turned into a more stable market, which means it is imperative to have your home priced where it should be, and in the best possible showing condition. Equally important is to work with an experienced agent that knows the market, and how to effectively market your home in this ever changing economy. The market is good!

Cory Frantzick

Team PROgressive!

RE/MAX Associates Plus

(612)801-0809

www.AlmostNorth.com