• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

HELP!!!

Lure Lightning

Going up this coming weekend and bringing my soon to be father in law. Can someone give some general information in regaurds to where to go what to use and what depths. trying to make a good impression if you know what I mean Thanks alot.

please please please any help will be greatly appreciated

Your best bet is to go into Hillman's and buy minnows, get a road pass and you will get the latest, most accurate news and info on where to go if you ask. Then it helps to get a little lucky. Good Luck!

i have heard that glow jigs with red or blue colors are the favorites. i'd start with that and keep changing even if you get a fish or two. they may get turned off to a different color. be willing to move around. i've always fished the deepest water possible, (14 foot max) i believe.

if you are able to locate the cribs, try those too.

good luck

Bring a lot of beer, get him drunk, and the next day tell him he caught a lot of fish. grin.gif

Seriously, go to Hillmans and ask where they are biting. They will steer you in the right direction. As said before, move, move, move. Be ready to move around if you want to catch a lot of fish, and stay away from the big crowds.

Good luck.