• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Fished chisago 15 ft of water with my nephew on sunday. Sunfish were going nuts! Crappies were slow. Lots of Ice.

Fished Sat. caught a lot of sunnies, but no size. Crappie bite was slow agian. Haven't had good luck since Early Febuary. Thinking about trying North Center next time.

fish on sat. caught alot of small sunny in 10 fow till around 430pm crappies r biting 4 to 5 feet off from the bottom biggest was 11 inches. caught mayb 15s of crappies.. went on sunday. fish in 16 fow caught alot more of sunfish and few crappies.

Went out Tuesday night and fished 10 FOW and caught a lot of crappies. Most were just a little to small but i had enogh for a meal. There was no pattern to the bite either. Some were a couple feet under the ice and others would be less than a foot off the bottom. Some liked the waxie some liked the minnow. Some liked a glowing jig some liked a tear drop. I couldn't figure out for the life of me last night what they all wanted.