• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Replica mount

TV BOY

Question

Who is a good taxidermist/ company to use to get a replica of a pike?

8 answers to this question

I highly recomend Artistic Anglers in Duluth. Check out the Cass lake site and Duluth site for examples of their work. They just did my walleye and its just like the pic I gave them. Im very happy with it.

Fibertech.

6 week turnaround time. And the quick turnaround doesnt mean less quality.

Shoot me an email if you want some pics or more info.

[email protected]

Check with wildlife concepts in savage. They have done mounts for me. Also go to the muskies Expo. There are always good reps there.

I have 4 (including a pike) from Artistic Anglers in Duluth and they are FANTASIC. Plus, they deliver them to Thorne Bros in Fridley, so you dont have to drive up there. I couldnt be happier with them. They usually offer a discount at the NW sportsmans show in late march.

I looked at both Fibertech and Artistic Anglers and both have very high quality products. I went with Fibertech for the quick turnaround time and great service.

I'm heading to nisswa today to check out fibertech. The owner sounded very confident that he could meet by expectations. He also said that he makes the moulds that most other taxidermists use. They wont be at the sportshow because... " we don't have to do shows anymore"

I plan at looking at artistic anglers and others at the show.

I'll second fibertech, he got a walleye done in two weeks for me once, nice guy, lifetime replacement if it breaks, nothing against artistic anglers I just was really happy with the fella at fibertech.