• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Building another fish house.

Well, I've been studying all the houses this winter and I plan on building another house soon. This time I am going to have the trailer custom made to my specs to save some time. Just wondering if anyone else maybe interested in building one like mine. My thought is that I might be able to save myself and anyone interested in builiding one like it since there would be more than 1. I have my own custom layout as I did last time. Sleeps 4, 8 holes, & bathroom.

I am going to build a tandem axle hydraulic lift with torsion axles. Size will be 8'x16'x80" with a 3' V-nose (19'overall body length). I have cost sheets & details.

Otherwise if anyone just wants to donate lots of money to mine that's fine too! grin.gif

Either selling it to someone, or my cousin is going to buy it and keep it at LOW. I want to be able to move around a little more and that house is too big for that. I like my portable, but I cant sleep overnight in it, and my boys will be able to go with next winter. So I'll be able to keep them inside where its warm so they can watch movies or play games if they want so they dont get bored with fishing as youngsters. The other thing is next winter walleyes are going to be open on URL!!! grin.gif I think my new design is really fantastic, and its going to be built to last forever. I've tried to think of everything into this one, including an ariated bait well and 12 volt outlets for the fish finders at every fishing station etc... the design is built around the fishing holes not the frame. grin.gif