• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Salo & Kemp lakes

Has anyone ever taken the stream north of my/your island on namakan up into Kemp lake (in canada) or taken the winter road east of there into salo lake (canada again)? someone MUST have tried it at least once or the maps wouldnt have a winter road noted on them. anyone? guts? fishkab?

Hop Sing,,,,, Sorry but I can't help you on this one. The winter road is probably an old logging road, may be in use or maybe not. I'm not sure, but the Flanders Road goes thru that area from Hwy 11. The access to the Flanders Road is between Mine Center and Atikokan.. This roads goes to the Lac La Croix Indian village.. I don't know how close the road comes to Salo or Kemp. Good Luck Fishkab