• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Challenger Lynx

Tom Linderholm

Question

Has anyone seen these yet? I think they are gonna be a key bait for my box this year but have yet to find them anywhere for sale.

7 answers to this question

Cheffrey call me or e-mail me a pic of what they look like. I may have a in. Also e-mail me all the info on Larsmont (Spelling?) for my wife. Thanks.

We've got a Canadian Lynx that's been hanging around here for the last 3 days. Do you think that he would make good bait? grin.gif

Gunflint maybe chum. wink.gif everything cool up there? E-mail me I have some questions for ya about the mag you sent.

Those look pretty cool. I checked out thier website and found out that Marine General sells them.

I didnt see the Lynx on the site just the minnows. Where did you see them at?

They are a authorized dealer but do not plan on stocking them this year at this time as the are pretty costly. Unless they changed their minds of course. I spoke with them about 2 months ago about them.

Found online for under $9, Fish USA (Contact US Regarding This Word) or Fish 307 (Contact US Regarding This Word).

Orders on the way, should be slaying coho's next week with them! tongue.gif