• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Ive heard there is a great burger and pizza joint on Gull can anyone please tell me where its at? Thanks in advance.

Burger and Pizza???? Not sure about that one for certain. For pizza Zorbaz on the north end between gull and upper gull, margaret. Some of the best dining on the lake can be found just south of there at Bar Harbor. (by lake, go into booming out bay on the north end, by road, County Rd 77 from Nisswa approx 6 miles.) Zorbaz is just north of there a block. As for burgers, Ernies on Gull. Excellent food and good burgers. (by lake, right on squaw point, sw end of lake, by road get to east gull lake via 371 North, turn left at Checkered flag just south of BIR on Cty Road 125 and follow the signs about four miles.) That's the best I can think of at this point. Hope it helps.

Both Zorbaz and Ernies offer a terrific meal. Zorbaz has awesome pizza and for burgers it is tough to beat Ernies. Both are great choices.

Jason Erlandson

We went to Zorbaz, talk about awsome pizza it was the best. We tried finding the Paul Bunyan trail to take a loop around the woods and then back onto the lake. No luck, ended up takeing the lake back to Kraguns .We had fun , mabye next year we can find more trails thanks for all the help.

going up to gull this weekend and week ,just heard about some snowmobile races out their besides fishing and food,any one know what kind of races and when march11-06thanks

WSA SnoCross I believe. It's at Ski Gull I know.

Walleyedan

im on my way to gull after a lets go fishing banquet in willmar this sat morning i will read reponses if anyone fished gull last two days and whats your weather going to do next few days,hard to leave home cause 12 jnch crappie bite is hot on games lake there but it could be supplemented with an unbelievable sunny bite bt weeks end.if your going to willmar lakes area this week check that areas posts