• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I want to put a pic up on the site and I can't figure it out.

Code and Dead --

Don't copy and paste from the site. It doesn't work. I am on a MAC that may be the problem.

gotta go to imagebucket or one of those webhosts that you can store pics on. they are free. upload your pics after you open an account and then use the UBB code for that image (similar to a URL) and put it in your post.

EXAMPLE:

blah, blah, blah,

[image]

http://www.yourimagehere.picture

[/image]

I catch 10 inch walleyes, blah, blah, blah, love the hitman

tongue.gifgrin.gif

I use photobucket, its really easy because they give you the URL of the picture right on the site. Then you click the image link under "Instant UBB Cobe" tab and copy the URL of your picture. the Here is a pic of my 3 month old chocolate lab, Bailey

IMG_0676.jpg

PicturesSummer05-Fall05023.jpg

Yeah!!!

Here is a small goofy racked buck from Wisconsin. First bow buck. Hitman, can you see my MINNESOTA sweatshirt!!

Thats where my golden retriever went......lol.....the first buck with a bow is always the best no matter how big it is.....congrats.

GF --

You get to keep you dog in the house. You are lucky. I have a 10-year old yellow and I hope to get a pup this spring. If we do, she will have to live in the garage.

Wife's orders.

Nuts.

Hit,

Bailey will be outside as soon as spring rolls around. I live with 3 other college guys, we rent the house and my dad is the landlord so as long as the dog isn't getting his floor dirty but he can use it to hunt, he doesn't care if its in my house. grin.gif

Hammer, I've seen large rodents bigger than that buck tongue.gif!!!

Hey gonefishin....Do you ever get this look from your lab before it licks ya? I do! and mine is 3 months old too! laugh.gif

MochaWeb.jpg

Scott --

Where did you get your lab? I am thinking about a pup to go with my 10-year-old? How much?

Scott,

Your lab looks earily similar to mine.... Where did you get it? My lab's dad lives just outside of Hawley.

GF --

Are we talking about Tony A? I understand he had some pups. Not Tony, but the dog. grin.gif

They are cute pups. He is a great male of the species, not Tony but the dog. cool.gif

Yes, that is exactly where I got Bailey from. I have taken Dagen out hunting three times and he did really well for having no formal training, especially for ducks. Tony appreciates it because he doesnt have to train Dagen, just can use him. Hopefully, we can take him out a couple times again this year that way we can split our group or give Bailey a rest.

Hit,

I think I got your old auger as a xmas present... did you happen to sell one earlier this year?

GF --

You are Da Kid, right? How did the auger work?

Is that one of Tony's?

Yup, but I am not a kid anymore.... hahaha.... okay maybe I am sometimes. But are kids legally allowed in the bar?

Anyway, the auger ran great and cut like a dream after we sharpened the blade. My spring break is next week, you wanna head out any of those days and try to catch some crappies?

Yep. That sounds good.

Let's go during the week. I want to hit Lee and Sallie. What RU thinking?

You still have my cell? Or call me at work.

Dead --

Pretty cool, eh? I ran accross this bad boy and I knew it was for me. cool.gif

It is better than your pics of Fly boogers.

tongue.gif

When are we going fishing again?

come on now hitman, the avatar is of a "deciever" fly. I bet it will catch walleyes over 10" too... shocked.gifgrin.gif ha ha

Now why would you go ahead and metion the size of his fish...Size don't matter...it's all how you can, nevermind don't wana get introuble here... grin.gif Fly fishing walleyes might be the new sport of the future. A buddy has done a lot of fly fishing on some local lakes when the sunnies are on the spawning beds. Lets him practice his skills and to also try and take my ear off in the process. Has anyone ever fly fished Bad Med? I always see them jumping in the mornings but never seen anyone try fly fishing for them.

Code-Man

Dead --

I can see that you are pretty crafty -- Could you knit me a nice sweater when you get a chance? grin.gifgrin.giftongue.gif

Just kidding.

I know it takes skill and talent to tie flies just like it does to catch baby 'eyes. wink.gif

Quote:

I know it takes skill and talent to tie flies just like it does to catch baby 'eyes.

I must be pretty 'skilled' then since we all caught a ton of those little eyes last weekend.

I've never flyfished bad medecine, i haven't even fished it at all yet, but I would like to someday. I have caught many panfish and bass on the lakes around here on the fly though. great time. I'll need to get out and do more of that this year.

Quote:

Scott --

Where did you get your lab? I am thinking about a pup to go with my 10-year-old? How much?

Captains Kennels in Mountain Iron, MN.

My wife spends as much time on dog websites as I do on here and she studies them constantly. I think she would know all the breeders in a 1000 mile radius confused.gif.

Anyway, after studying all the pedigrees and all those other fancy championship blood lines and such she thought it would be a good idea to drop $800.00 on this one! shocked.gif I sure hope she can teach it to hunt. (for that much it should shoot them too!)

Sheeesh...you'd think it was a fishing electronic do-dad or somethin!

Ask her what she thinks of a breeder in castleton. Their name has a Lex Luther in it.