• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Gorgeous home on 60 acres!

160thmain24mk.th.jpg

Gorgeous 4 bedroom home on the most breathtaking 60 acres! Built in 1997 this home has all the amenities that you are looking for! Jacuzzi tub, Cozy gas fireplace, Three bedrooms on one level and so much more! Located in the Braham area this home is still an easy commute to the cities! Just look at the peace and quiet you get when you get home! This is a fellow FM'ers home!

$399,900

View more photos at www.AlmostNorth.com

View virtual tours at virtual tour

teamprogressiveedited2ey.th.jpg

Team PROgressive!

We are NEVER too busy for YOUR referrals!

Cory & Tracy Frantzick

Mike & Tammi Vangrinsven

(612)801-0809 or (320)980-2123

www.AlmostNorth.com

RE/MAX Associates Plus

Thankyou for the emails!

No, the property does not have any outbuildings, but, with 60 acres there is more than enough room! Horses, or hunting, this property is fantastic!

Team PROgressive!

We are NEVER too busy for YOUR referrals!

Cory & Tracy Frantzick

Mike & Tammi Vangrinsven

RE/MAX Associates Plus

www.AlmostNorth.com

Tell me you saw Team PROgressive's listing on Fishing Minnesota and I will not only prepare a no-cost proposal accompanied with a pre-approval letter I will also give you a $200 credit towards your closing costs for the purchase of this home.

sizedsig7fk.pngsizedlogo6iq.jpg

Jon Petrowske

Senior Account Executive

Office: (952) 854-8899

Fax: (952) 854-0090

[email protected]

With turkey season coming up the seller told me to tell you that there is a good population of turkeys on the property, in fact, the seller missed one in his back yard!

Team PROgressive!

We are NEVER too busy for ANY of your referrals!

Cory & Tracy Frantzick

Mike & Tammi VanGrinsven

RE/MAX Associates Plus

www.AlmostNorth.com

Sand Burr is right! Lots of good 4 wheeling to be had! What more could someone want? This much acreage this close to the cities! Seller currently commutes and he will tell you it is not a bad commute! Especially when you have this much to come home too!

Team PROgressive!

RE/MAX Associates Plus

Cory & Tracy Frantzick

Mike & Tammi VanGrinsven

www.AlmostNorth.com

Its time to let your children breath the fresh air! This would be a great weekend to come walk the property!

It just so happens that I would have time this weekend if anyone would like to walk this incredible property! Imagine! Being able to hunt out your backdoor, and still have an easy commute to work! I was with a client the other day for new construction, and they wanted $175,000 just for this postage stamp sized lot! It makes no sense to me when you can have 60 acres all to your self!

Team PROgressive!

Cory & Tracy Frantzick

Mike & Tammi VanGrinsven

RE/MAX Associates Plus

www.AlmostNorth.com

How much of the property is wooded?Looking for Bow hunting property.

Hey Walligator!

This is a Bow Hunters Paradise!! It is a great mix. With a little over 20 acres wooded and the rest set up in various foodplots, this property draws and holds the deer.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Team PROgressive!

Cory & Tracy Frantzick

Mike & Tammi VanGrinsven

RE/MAX Associates Plus

www.AlmostNorth.com

If 60 acres is not enough the neighbors to the West just listed a 40 acre parcel. Meaning you could possibly have 100 acres!!

Team PROgressive!

Cory & Tracy Frantzick

Mike & Tammi VanGrinsven

RE/MAX Associates Plus

www.AlmostNorth.com

Your very own private hunting preserve! With four wheeler trails and food plots!

Cory,

I was just thinking that I would be interested if it was 100 acres. Now I have to come up with another excuse. frown.gif

"hooks"

Hey Hooks!

Just think how much the pooch would enjoy all that acreage!!

Team PROgressive!

Cory & Tracy Frantzick

Mike & Tammi VanGrinsven

RE/MAX Associates Plus

www.AlmostNorth.com

Wow , what a place to call HOME, unfortunately I don't make enough to afford a home of this caliber, what would an approximate payment range be on this home?

Quote:

what would an approximate payment range be on this home?

That all depends on how you want to finance the home (type and term of loan), how much if any down payment, credit scores, tax and insurance escrows and other factors all compile to come up with a rate and payment size. The best way to find out what you would qualify for is to call your friendly Mortgage Broker. (see below wink.gif)

Cory,

Tell me about it. He would love it. SO would I!! laugh.gif. But I would have to make an income like you to afford it tongue.gif Or perhaps find a gal to help pay for it tongue.gif Maybe I can talk Mr. Sandburr (friend, Ol'buddy) to just sell me the house and keep the property for me to use grin.gif

"hooks"

Turkeys are starting to Gobble! Was watching a rooster this morning. Deer are always around.

if you only knew what that kind of money would buy a guy out here in ortonville!!!!!!!!

Quote:

Cory,

Tell me about it. He would love it. SO would I!!
laugh.gif
. But I would have to make an income like you to afford it
tongue.gif
Or perhaps find a gal to help pay for it
tongue.gif
Maybe I can talk Mr. Sandburr (friend, Ol'buddy) to just sell me the house and keep the property for me to use
grin.gif

Or just have Jonny P work up a loan with low monthly payments and let the equity do the work for you. wink.gif

Another beutifull weekend could be spent walking your own land! Letting them little rascals run free without the worry of cars and hoodlums chasing them down.

• 3 weeks later...

Turkey's are strutting!

I can not believe no FM'ers have snapped this one up yet! Easy commute, your own private hunting Oasis, and an EZ drive to Mille Lacs! Have you looked at what land prices are?

Cory Frantzick

Team PROgressive!

RE/MAX Associates Plus

(612)801-0809

www.AlmostNorth.conm

• 2 weeks later...

If you buy now, there is PLENTY of time to get your food plots in for that trophy buck this fall!

Cory Frantzick

Hey Fishy!

We could find you something nice for $180k! Just let me know where you are looking and I would be happy to put you on an automatic home search, with homes in your price range emailed right to you! It is easy to sign up for this, just send me an email, price range, and area, and I will get those to you ASAP!

[email protected]

Cory Frantzick

Turkey this morning 6:01am 23lbs 10 1/4"lg beard 1 1/8"spurs. There were 4 other toms that watched him go pick there buddy up! Man there dumb up here!

SWEET!!!!!!

I got my first bird ever on Saturday, Nothing like that one though! Congrats!!!

See any deer this morning?

Guys, stop it.

Sandbur, my turkey starts the weekend after opening fishing. What do you say...maybe try the property out a little grin.gif

Cory, Where you been?

"hooks"