• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Anybody looking to make the venture out to Willow Creek tonight?? I'm hoping to be out there at about 2:30 and will fish til dark.

Hanson,

If you've got a sec stop by my pad and let me know how it was. I'll probably be in the Garage getting things ready for the Zinger. Good Luck

Sounds good Tyler. You can probably expect me sometime between 6-7.

Got back from Willow Creek with some alright news. I didn't slaughter them like I did the other night out. Tonight I caught 6 gills and 2 small perch. The first two gills I caught ran 8.5 maybe 8.75 inches tops, but those were the only two with size. The perch were more finicky then I've ever seen them before too. So how'd the fellow that took over my holes do?? wink.gifwink.gif

Were you the guy with the long rod,wife, ice chissel and the big bobber? grin.gif I was there from 2-2:30 caught one 2" gill and headed to Zumbro.

hanson, you really have me intrigued. PERCH??? in Willow creek resevoir??? I fished there for a few years before i got my boat and caught gills and bass and even a yellow belly (flathead or bullhead never remember which it is). I'm amazed. I didn't know there perch in there. Do they have typical color patterns? you have any pics of em to share with us? :-)

Sorry no picture of them carl. It kind of surprised me too to see them. They had typical color patterns and everything, just real small perch runnin at about 5 inches. They would come up look at your bait swim back to the bottom. It took a lot of coaxing to get these little guys to bite.

This is a Willow Creek photo from last year. It was the first one I've caught from there so I decided to take a photo.

ty_perch.jpg

that looks great. hopefully they are reproducing? Will make for a great forage base for the bass. Will make all my perch pattern lures more effective??? :-)